Forfar vs Montrose

Guest bernardblack

Guest bernardblack

I’d love to see us continue the unbeaten run this weekend.

Allan for Shepherd and Antoniazzi for Barr are the changes I would make.

Interesting game this. How i would love to be there for it. Forfar unbeaten so far which is a good start. Montrose were fantastic at times last week and considering the injuries and suspensions it was a great performance. I expect us to kick on from last week and with the introduction of Cochrane to the squad and a couple of regular starters back I am positive we will come away with the win. 2-0 the Mo.

Guest bernardblack
Interesting game this. How i would love to be there for it. Forfar unbeaten so far which is a good start. Montrose were fantastic at times last week and considering the injuries and suspensions it was a great performance. I expect us to kick on from last week and with the introduction of Cochrane to the squad and a couple of regular starters back I am positive we will come away with the win. 2-0 the Mo.

Cochrane is some addition.

Think he’ll start?

Cochrane is some addition.

Think he’ll start?
Hearts have said they are keen that he starts every week. Although I think he will get a lot of game time that doesn't quite fit with SP' approach. He likes to use a rotation system whereby quite often that not its the midfielders who change week in week out. We shall see.

We have a squad with excellent work rate, however, I don't think we'll win tomorrow, wouldn't be surprised at a 3rd consecutive draw. Saying that, Montrose are looking really good. Weather is meant to be horrible so this won't be a classic derby game. 

Live Streaming Reminder for Saturday's Angus Derby v Montrose Football Club
Once you have completed these steps simply log in anytime after 2.15pm and click on the Forfar Athletic v Montrose match graphic to watch the game.
🎟 Season Ticket holders:
ALREADY REGISTERED? If you have already registered and redeemed your access code simply log back in on Saturday after 2.15pm and click on the match graphic.
NOT YET REGISTERED: If you have not yet registered please check your emails for your access code and a step by step guide to the process (sent on 15 October - check your spam filter!). You can register at: https://forfarathletic.univtec.com/outside/register and redeem your access code.
Once you have completed these steps simply log in anytime after 2.15pm and click on the Forfar Athletic v Montrose match graphic to watch the game.

❓ Assistance: Email tvsupport@forfarathletic.co.uk

FAFC 50/50
Forfar Athletic v Montrose Saturday 31st October 2020
Online entry is open to play FAFC 50/50.
To be in with a chance of winning a share of the pot please enter below.
Playing FAFC 50/50 not only gives you a chance of walking away with 50% of the pot but also supports the Club as it would on normal match days.
Enter the draw here: bit.ly/2G5S6Ey
Entry closes at halftime on day of the game, with the winner announced as soon as possible thereafter.

Hoban has been decent coming in for McCallum. Shepherd looks totally lost, seems to lose every challenge and not getting into any areas to spearhead the attack. Montrose very comfortable, maybe Lennox will get bored and decide to slap Jordan Allan in penalty box! 😛