Shameful Sentence for such cruelty

Pretty gammony in here.

The woman has had a brain injury. She's clearly no' right. Background reports would have run to God-knows how many pages, and you're wanting her flogged based on a 400 website report?

None of us know anything about this case.

The sentence would also have been within the guidelines set for Sheriffs and Judges based on the charges made against her. They don't just think "what a cūnt...LIFE!" .
These are the sorts of situations that rear their head every so often where you get these opinions.... Folk that seem to think the laws of the land should be able to be put to one side. I recently heard a gammon claiming that lawyers who defend these folk should get the same sentence [emoji23]

Honestly couldnt even bear to interrupt his lawyer rant. That level of moronic cant be educated out.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Surely there should have been some warning signs about the wee lassies life, it must have been noticed by others.

The pals are pretty lucky not to get hauled up into court

On 29/10/2020 at 19:18, welshbairn said:

I'd imagine the lenient sentence is because she's mentally ill and there are no secure psychiatric hospital spaces to put her in.

I'm sure Robyn will rest easy knowing that.  Even though she tried to get help and her mother stopped her, it will make her young death a lot easier.  

34 minutes ago, Funkee said:

I'm sure Robyn will rest easy knowing that.  Even though she tried to get help and her mother stopped her, it will make her young death a lot easier.  

Ideal opportunity for professional grievers Celtic to hold a minute's silence their fans actually might be able to respect. 

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

About as much as this tragic situation has to do with you tbh 

Or you for that matter??  Why would you bring football into such a tragic event.  

Am I not allowed to comment on events because of the team I support, grow the f**k up.

Pretty gammony in here.
The woman has had a brain injury. She's clearly no' right. Background reports would have run to God-knows how many pages, and you're wanting her flogged based on a 400 website report?
Eh.... The woman was clearly deemed fit to look after her child and no doubt pick her welfare checks up. She clearly knows where the pub is and where her next fix comes from. Sorry if it hurts but she's an evil cow.

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 30/10/2020 at 01:59, GordonS said:
Pretty gammony in here.

Eh.... The woman was clearly deemed fit to look after her child and no doubt pick her welfare checks up. She clearly knows where the pub is and where her next fix comes from. Sorry if it hurts but she's an evil cow.

"Welfare checks" 😂 

Fucking hell. You should just have posted this pish to The Sun's letters page and been done with it.