Stranraer vs Qp

On 31/10/2020 at 19:34, QPSpider1867 said:

The streaming service was awful. They should be charging £2.99 max.

I thought the stop motion effects were a lovely tribute to Ray Harryhausen and truly captured what our vision would have been like had we been there    

1 hour ago, Mick1867 said:

I thought the stop motion effects were a lovely tribute to Ray Harryhausen and truly captured what our vision would have been like had we been there    

I see Elgin are charging 499 british pennies per show. If the quality is pro-ratad to price from QP-Stranraer-Elgin it'll be a Charlie Chaplin film this week.

18 hours ago, NathanQP said:

Stranraer 0 Queen's Park 1 | Scottish League Two

Maclean creates his goal brilliantly, much harder chance than I realised at the time (I was too caught up in the moment. Great scenes in our living room)

Ref quick to dish out bookings for dissent and kicking the ball away but doesn't bother his arse when a guy has three attempts at hacking Galt down when he is in full flow. So frustrating, no wonder they get stick. Incidentally, I thought Galt should have smacked the resulting free kick. Would like to see him pull rank more as captain on set pieces.

I thought Muir, Robson, Gillespie and Slater had good games but the stand out for me was Grant. The guy is immense. Any ball into the box I just expect him (and Muir) to deal with. Reads the game superbly and doesn't f**k about.  

A previous poster doubted the effort and commitment of these guys. It was exactly that that won us the points and their celebrations at the goal showed how much it means to them.