Stranraer vs Qp

Let’s get a match thread on the go as it’s now Thursday night.

Better performance from Queen’s last weekend so hopeful of more of the same. Elgin managed to go to Stranraer and get a win so we should be looking to do the same, especially now we’ve got jet setter Michael Mcglinchey in the squad.

I would hope that we could win this but would not be unhappy with a draw. We will not be firing on all cylinders until both Murray and McGlinchey are fit. When they are I don't expect us to lose many points. If any team has a chance against us it will be in the next two or three weeks.

Edited by williebraveheart

This one was on the eyes of the away firm. Gutted to not have the day out.

3 points would be magic heading into the Elgin game next week. Elgin put 4 past Stranraer so I’m hoping we can get a couple and keep it tight at the back. I’m not sure what to expect but I’ll say another 2-0 QP win this week. 

Stranraer did get something from Annan away which has been a fairly hard task in recent years. Going in with optimism but might be a tough one. 

20 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

This one was on the eyes of the away firm. Gutted to not have the day out.

This and Elgin next week. I'm greetin' already

We've got a decent record at Stranraer over the years. Don't see why that can't continue if the players apply themselves properly.  I know Rovers were pish last week but we should be full of confidence now after a sticky opening few games.

Hopefully Slater will start this one

18 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

This and Elgin next week. I'm greetin' already

We've got a decent record at Stranraer over the years. Don't see why that can't continue if the players apply themselves properly.  I know Rovers were pish last week but we should be full of confidence now after a sticky opening few games.

Hopefully Slater will start this one

They were all in the pub last night.