ICT v Arbroath

1 hour ago, unknown1954 said:

What is it with Dick just about every game makes 3 subs at once I've yet to see that working in our favour it just unsettled the team for a spell and no coincidence they score shortly after

You've called that right, Dick Campbell is a good experienced manager but to field three subs at one go will upset the game plan for a while unless he had that intention spelled out in the team talk.

6 minutes ago, lanarkshire_lichtie said:

I’ve asked for a refund and got a reply saying they won’t issue a refund as they have had no other complaints. What a joke for coverage.

There has been a lot of written complaints to Caley regarding the awful coverage, clearly these have not passed on which is an insult to the fans and displays an unwelcome arrogance which we will remember when it comes to ST purchase.

46 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Excellent second half performance.  The Pixellot system still needs binned though - to miss two of the four goals is unacceptable.  Of course though the CEO says it looks fantastic and not as bad as the fans make out so I guess we're wrong...

It would appear that he really is the twat that other club's fans warned us about.

I’ve asked for a refund and got a reply saying they won’t issue a refund as they have had no other complaints. What a joke for coverage.
I asked for one last week and they completely ignored that part of the email. They are 100% at it.

4 hours ago, Mexico said:

I think with the benefit of hindsight this is now correct but not a single club would’ve been signing up for a full season behind closed doors, the worst case scenario at the start of the season was really mooted no fans until about October.

“Non elite” football in England is allowed crowds of up to 600 in, which for us is what we were probably aiming for.

Even with the rise in cases, 600 in most Scottish grounds especially below the premiership isn’t really risky at all.

You made that up. The guidance given to clubs when they voted to play was to expect no crowds till January at least. The majority voted to play anyway. 

And 600 fans would be financially worse for pretty much every club than no fans is. Certainly at Championship level it would be.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

The camera angles of the live stream were terrible - Arbroath's goal was totally missed - I only knew we had scored as the players were celebrating. Surely Inverness won't allow further live games to be shown in such an amatuer way again - if they do, they are going to lose a lot of customers.

Turning to the match, I thought Arbroath were the best team in the 1st half and Inverness edged it in the 2nd half, but overall a draw might have been a fair result.

Due to the terrible live footage it's really difficult to comment on the build up of all 4 goals, but the score line of 3-1 does flatter Inverness as the game was much closer than the score suggests.

Should add the actual quality of the live stream was poor as the camera seemed to be a long distance away from the action on the pitch - with no ability to zoom in on the action or show replays of goals, free kicks or fouls.

Perhaps the ball moves too fast for the camera to keep up with the action.

Whatever the reasons, it seems Inverness were aware of these issues previously - so with this happening again, hopefully they can sort this for future games.

We totally dominated the 2nd half and missed a couple of sitters to extent the scoreline even further. Suppose everyone sees the game as they want to see it. 

Also, Kai Kennedy will create an untold amount of chances for Todorov, Storey and Sutherland. 

We totally dominated the 2nd half and missed a couple of sitters to extent the scoreline even further. Suppose everyone sees the game as they want to see it. 
Also, Kai Kennedy will create an untold amount of chances for Todorov, Storey and Sutherland. 

That’s how I seen it. We conceded early and it seemed to knock us for 6. Hope for your sake the streaming is sorted. Watching that all season would leave me beginning to hate football I reckon

6 hours ago, clashcityrocker said:

Should add the actual quality of the live stream was poor as the camera seemed to be a long distance away from the action on the pitch - with no ability to zoom in on the action or show replays of goals, free kicks or fouls.

Perhaps the ball moves too fast for the camera to keep up with the action.

Whatever the reasons, it seems Inverness were aware of these issues previously - so with this happening again, hopefully they can sort this for future games.

Sadly Scott Gardiner addressed the issue of the problems with Pixellots coverage of the Ayr Utd game in an interview he gave last week to the P & J, in it he said  'it wasn't as bad as everyone was saying' .

So he admits there was many fans complaints but but that they were wrong, indicating that the club knows best not the fans.

He then said the league was addressing the issues but clearly that wasn't the case by what we saw yesterday. 

I don't foresee any of the issues being resolved in the future, they had a week before the Arbroath game and nothing had changed.

What will undoubtedly happen is that fans, knowing the poor quality, will not part with their money for this shitshow. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

15 hours ago, TheScarf said:

I thought you were a The Caley fan. There must be a poster with a similar username. 

Nothing against Caley and quite like your club, but not a 'fan'. Not too similar, but Sophia is a ICT fan. 

This is the address to email regarding yesterday's farce of football coverage

spflsupport@streamamg.helpscoutapp.com

And here is the standard reply you can expect:

"I am sorry to hear you experienced problems during the game.

As you did not get in touch with us during the game we are unable to offer a refund.
If you do have problems during a game please ensure that you register the issue during the game to technical support, including details of the device and browser you are using as well as any error message that you receive. This will help us investigating the issue and promptly fix it.
Thank you for your understanding".