Week 8

lichtie23

An NFC South matchup to kickoff Week 8 as the 3-4 Panthers host the 1-6 Falcons. How will Atlanta blow this game?

TNF

Falcons @ Panthers

Sunday (Early)

Titans @ Bengals

Raiders @ Browns

Rams @ Dolphins

Steelers @ Ravens

Vikings @ Packers

Colts @ Lions

Patriots @ Bills

Jets @ Chiefs

Sunday (Late)

Chargers @ Broncos

49ers @ Seahawks

Saints @ Bears

SNF

Cowboys @ Eagles

The Ravens vs Steelers is undoubtedly the game of the week as Pittsburgh try to remain the only unbeaten team in the league against their rival Baltimore. The Bills could show a real sign of intent if they can beat the Patriots in Buffalo. How many points will the Chiefs score on the Jets? And how will Tua get on in his debut against the Rams?

56 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The Ravens vs Steelers is undoubtedly the game of the week as Pittsburgh try to remain the only unbeaten team in the league against their rival Baltimore.

For some reason this game doesn't show up in the Sky list of fixtures :unsure2:

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/fixtures/week-8

Anyway, as you say that's the standout game but I'll also be keeping a close eye on the Niners @ Seahawks game later on as well which has the potential for big ramifications in the NFC Best West. 

Anyway, as you say that's the standout game but I'll also be keeping a close eye on the Niners @ Seahawks game later on as well which has the potential for big ramifications in the NFC Best West. 

IMG_4974.jpg
This weeks sky games

Steelers-Ravens followed by Niners-Seahawks are two great games.

I'm pinning my fantasy hopes on JaMychal Hasty being the latest 49ers running back to come from nowhere and be a star.  

Agreed. I think il just watch the sky coverage this week and not bother with game pass/redzone

Well this is the one Bills fans have had circled since if not from the moment Brady left then certainly the last few weeks. Win this and beat Miami week 17 and probably only two more wins needed for the division plus… there’s the whole Patriots thing.

On one shoulder I’ve got the angel saying “yeah, they’re done, all the underlying stats are really bad, Cam has looked like crap since he came back from covid, they’ve still no receiving weapons, their defence has lost too many pieces, if this was any team other than the Patriots with this roster you’d be expecting a comfortable win, this is where we slay the dragon, Bills by 20+” before flinging himself through a folding table.

On the other I’ve got the devil saying “don’t be silly, it’s the Patriots, Belicheck will have some defensive scheme to confuse Josh, he’ll make a stupid play early and then spend the game trying to make up for it, Cam will figure it out in time or they’ll run all over us (40mph winds forecast for gametime to suit the run game), they’ll get a punt block or a special teams touchdown, Patriots win by 10 and Bills score 1 TD at most” before flinging himself through a folding table which is on fire

Was hoping it would be the Sky game but can’t argue with Steelers vs Ravens, might take out a gamespass trial.

Edited by Fuctifano

So not even half-way through their schedule, and the Chargers will be starting their 4th different RG of the year on Sunday.

They've used 4 RG's, 2 RT's, 2 LT's, 2 C's, so far. It really is something when your only ever-present is former perma-crock Forrest Lamp. I wish we could just have one full season where our OL is not a complete and utter shambles.

Edited by Boo Khaki

11 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

IMG_6881.jpg
IMG_6882.jpg

Chiefs players will 99 percent of the time never say anything bait-worthy because Reid would be all over them if they did. Privately they may think the Jets suck and Darnold is complete trash, but publicly they'll talk like they're the '85 Bears.

Edited by AmericanFan

49ers record against Russell Wilson is poor, and I was fully expecting to be going into this on a run of losses. That's not the case though after wins over the Rams and Patriots while the Seahawks surprisingly (at least IMO) lost to the Cardinals last week. Still not confident that the 49ers will win but more hopeful than I was a few weeks ago that they can make a game of it.