Livi v Well

I am absolutely seething at how bad we've been today. One of the worst performances I have seen from us in a long time. 

So many fucking diddies that it's difficult to pick one out as the worst. I fully support Holt making 7 or 8 changes next week. It was that bad. 

1 hour ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

I accidentally broke my stream, so I only saw the "Media Toilet's" one when it reconnected.  Had to laugh :)  Why can't the sign writers correct them, they must know it's wrong.

Anyway, i was a bit surprised to see the odds favouring Livi for the win, so I (unusually) stuck a fiver on the Well instead.

Indeed. Cowboy stuff from the signmakers.

Enjoy your win and the winnings!

Well that was pretty pathetic to be honest.

If gary holt comes out with 'learn from this' or 'boys need to put their head in where it hurts' again then he can get to f**k. Been the same all season. If the players arent doing it, get them dropped. Bartley and guthrie in particular have been a shadow of themselves from last season. And robbie crawford is twice the player jason holt is from what i have seen, yet one gets loaned out to warm the bench at motherwell and the other gets repeatedly picked to start.

Too many players not getting stuck in like we usually see from this team and it simply isnt good enough

Home form has kept us up the last couple seasons but this is pretty worrying form. Huge game on friday now.

12 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

I wasn’t expecting to win today so ideal. I was just listening to open all mics so looking forward to the highlights.

Full game is on Alba at 6.

That's 4 wins from our last 6, the losses have been to Celtic and Rangers. 4 clean sheets too - which is nice.

Unable to defend that, one of the worst of the Holt era, toothless up front, JET looks like another rubbish signing, 5 attempts to bring in a striker and all failed so far and defensively embarrassing at times. 

I still think we’ll be ok this season but more performances like that will change my mind, lethargic, slow, subs baffling. Just not good enough at all. 

Big few weeks ahead. 

Edit to add, Motherwell thoroughly professional, as comfortable a 90 minutes as they will likely get this season, will push Hibs and Aberdeen again despite the poor start. 

Edited by andylivi1

3 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Full game is on Alba at 6.

That's 4 wins from our last 6, the losses have been to Celtic and Rangers. 4 clean sheets too - which is nice.

The thing is we were never that bad to start with. There was a level of panic based on the first few results, the performances were far better than the points total. We did not suddenly turn into a bottom of the table team we were just not putting our chances away.

No complaints whatsoever. The better team won.Criminal from us at crucial times in the game.Slightly better 2nd half,but the damage had already been done.Wells games in had will make them comfortable. For us its gonna be a long hard season.Our impressive home form has severly let us down so far.Its no longer early doors, but I for one am worried,and rightly so.

Delighted with that 3pts today. 

Away games v Livi have a history of being shite, scrappy affairs and with the weather lumped into the equation, today was never going to be any different. 

A very professional performance from us though, it has to be said. Dealt well with the conditions, stuck a couple of chances away, and never under any real threat at the back. 

Was surprised at how off it Livi were for the most part. Normally a formidable place to go for most teams, but a relatively straight forward afternnons business, and another win chalked up. 

Think Livi will be fine when they get their shit together, but in the meantime it's onwards and up the table we go for Lanarkshire's finest.