Livi v Well

We are officially rubbish, up there with one of the worst performances since returning, spineless, JET well off it, defensively embarrassing, that wall is a joke. 

Motherwell barely had to get out of 2nd gear to be on easy street. 

We seem to persist with Bartley and Holt as a holding two when recently they have both been rubbish. Guthrie too has been poor recently and o'd have expected him to be dropped before ambrose.

We keep giving away needless fouls to put ourselves under pressure and we cant ever seem to make the most of any free kicks and corners we get (not just this game with the wind)

Big kick up the arse needed now.

Holt off, sibbald to drop back and forrest on the left. Give jet 10 mins to get in the game or get poplatnik/tiffoney on.

Motherwell are controlling  the game, the Livi midfield is nowhere to be seen ,Holt,Bartley,Sibbald,Pittman are playing in their own half ,playing one man upfront in Thomas, who looks lazy and hopeless, playing a defensive  game with defensive minded players will get you nowhere. If J.Holt appears  in the second half this game could be  6-0,infact the whole midfield need  hooked ,include Thomas ,Brown ,Guthrie, Mullin

9 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he got the ball and it shouldn't have been a free kick for the second goal but Jon Guthrie has been royally shite. Jet too....the team needs a proper kick up the arse at halftime

Yep, suggested dropping him and having Efe and Brown, now it looks like it really should be happening, BBJ has been poor, and i'd blame him for the first goal and partly at fault for the 2nd, in he gave away the foul, although the wall was shite and should've blocked the shot.

Needing to take Sibbs off for Forrest too, and i'd only give JET 10 mins before subbing him for Tiffs, big man hasn't done much so far but may get more joy 2nd half with the wind behind us.

Sometimes you just have to sit and wonder what Holt is thinking. We have two natural wingers in Mullin and Forrest, so we only start one? When we need to make an attacking change we leave our defensive midfielders on and sub off the other winger. No change tactically just the most basic like for like substitution. Play both of them at once

8 minutes ago, A Livi Fan said:

Do not understand that sub. 2-0 down at home after an hour. 2 holding midfielders playing poorly. Not getting good balls into the box. Unfit loan striker not impacting the game.

We need width, good crosses attacking threat.

Take off josh mullin?

I dont get it

Exactly you see, it, I see it ,everyone can see it