Falkirk v East Fife

I never saw the game as i refuse to pay £14.00 on top of what i already pay for a season ticket to watch another teams stream so i took a walk down to Leven to take in Leven United this afternoon. Are we as bad as Falkirk fans are saying or are they on the wind up? 

Do you go to away games? If you do then I don’t see the difference, you’re either paying the home team at the gate to watch the game or paying them for the live stream.

We're a bit weaker than last season so not utterly shocked that teams like Falkirk are finding us an easier touch this season. We've replaced a goalscorer at this level for Hamilton from Livingston. We seem to be shoehorning players on the left side of the park. 

I think we're going to struggle. Forfar look to have improved, really don't think Dumbarton are as bad as some were saying before the season began. Peterhead won today so unsure what to make of them really. 

I never saw the game as i refuse to pay £14.00 on top of what i already pay for a season ticket to watch another teams stream so i took a walk down to Leven to take in Leven United this afternoon. Are we as bad as Falkirk fans are saying or are they on the wind up? 

Obviously it’s your choice if you want to pay for it or not.

3 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Do you go to away games? If you do then I don’t see the difference, you’re either paying the home team at the gate to watch the game or paying them for the live stream.

To be fair i wouldn't have been off to Falkirk today either as your pay at the door prices are a bit naff for this level. 

I'm also a Sunderland season ticket holder so i know thats not how away ticket prices work at the Stadium of Light can't imagine Falkirk are different. if we brought more fans we'd like be up a grade in pricing as it cost more to hire more police, stewards etc. 

2 minutes ago, Rbon said:

Not sure that's how it works

Decent supports get the stand behind the goal whilst shit supports get stuck in the main stand . The main stand is more expensive than the one behind the goal. Simples.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

1 minute ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Decent supports get the stand behind the goal whilst shit supports get stuck in the main stand . The main stand is more expensive than the one behind the goal. Simples.

Fair enough i'll take your word for it as Falkirk fans your going to know more than me on this subject. 

13 minutes ago, Rbon said:

To be fair i wouldn't have been off to Falkirk today either as your pay at the door prices are a bit naff for this level. 

Not like we charge our own fans any differently. It’s a full time club run with the associated costs, obviously it gets cheaper the smaller the club, not sure why you would presume otherwise. If I wanted to pay a few quid less to support a diddy club I’d go watch stenhousemuir or the shire but I chose not to. Your obviously happy paying whatever it is to watch east fife, really don’t see the issue here. Each to there own 🤷‍♂️

Edited by LatapyBairn.
Mid type

1 minute ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Not like we charge our own fans any differently. It’s a full time club run with the associated costs, if I wanted to pay a few quid less to support a diddy club I’d go watch stenhousemuir or the shire but I chose not to. Your obviously happy paying whatever it is to watch east fife, really don’t see the issue here. Each to there own 🤷‍♂️

You're a Falkirk fan your're every bit a diddy as the rest us, very old firmish thing to call clubs diddy.

7 minutes ago, Rbon said:

You're a Falkirk fan your're every bit a diddy as the rest us, very old firmish thing to call clubs diddy.

Agreed, shouldn’t have used the word “diddy” please replace it with “smaller club”  Meant no disrespect to Stenny, actually consider them my 2nd team but regardless of that prices will obviously fluctuate as you go up and down the food chain both within divisions and over the full league set up.  Nothing strange about that 

Edited by LatapyBairn.

2 minutes ago, LatapyBairn. said:

Agreed, shouldn’t have used the word “diddy” please replace it with “smaller club”  Meant no disrespect to Stenny, actually consider them my 2nd team. Prices obviously fluctuate as you go up and down the food chain both within divisions and over the full league set up.  Nothing strange about that 

Sorry the whole Diddy club is something that irks me. I see it a lot when i read the Sunderland forum it just makes me shake my head . 

32 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Can understand in these difficult times folk not wanting to give cash to rival teams, i would normally always travel to all games home or away, our home stream is included in our season ticket which i bought being fairly certain it was unlikely we would get into games for sometime, what i do now instead of paying for away streams i spend the cash on our 50/50 which apart from having a chance of winning a couple quid means the balance goes to my club. Still not convinced that streaming will be enough to tide clubs over during this anyway.