Falkirk v East Fife

Did someone have a gun at your head to make you pay for the ppv?

Basically yes, I would have been at the game, I want to see the game and the only way to see it is through FalkirkTV, like all fans this season this IS the only way to see it, you’re playing to a bigger audience than you usually would on PPV, that increase is down to away fans having to watch it, a bit less partisanship shown by the commentary teams would be nice, every other club appears to have managed it, even Raith, Falkirk appear to struggle with it though!!!

I thought the commentary was excellent. Both of them had done their homework and had an encyclopedic knowledge of the players from both sides. They called all the refereeing decisions correctly and brought a refreshing warmth and completely unbiased view of the game that I'm sure all viewers appreciated. Well done FTV. Excellent product that I would happily pay 3 times the absolute bargain price today.

I thought the commentary was excellent. Both of them had done their homework and had an encyclopedic knowledge of the players from both sides. They called all the refereeing decisions correctly and brought a refreshing warmth and completely unbiased view of the game that I'm sure all viewers appreciated. Well done EFTV. Excellent product that I would happily pay 3 times the absolute bargain price today.

Fixed that for you, didn’t know you lived abroad!!![emoji6]

They were dung but for the most part we were in full control. Alston dominated the game 2nd half. Duran decent but Hall is soft. He gives me the fear against Graham next week.

I thought EF were very disappointing today, didn't really try to get at us until we made our substitutions and, given how shaky Hall was at that point, they'll be wondering why they didn't put us under a bit more pressure beforehand.

I thought we were okay but I wasn't as impressed as Sammy was in the commentary. Alston showed that he can run a game at this level and should hopefully only get better now as he gains more fitness. I don't think there's much quality up front in Dowds and Francis although they both work hard. Francis needs to learn to attack the ball and stop waiting for it to come to him. Mercer's quite a tidy player and had a solid game today as did Durnan and Hall (until late on). Dixon was fine, Leitch needs to try to get more involved whilst Morrison can overdo things sometimes. Miller doesn't seem to be as imposing as last season and got caught a few times today although he played alright generally.

I think we'll need to improve again to get something next week. Hopefully maybe Connelly, Gomis and Keena might be in the mix?

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

They were dung but for the most part we were in full control. Alston dominated the game 2nd half. Duran decent but Hall is soft. He gives me the fear against Graham next week.

I don’t think Hall is the answer however I’m not overly worried about Graham either. 

He seems to have this reputation for being a prolific goal scorer of the Scottish lower leagues whereas the reality is he had a one good season, a long time ago with Raith.

*if he tears us a new one next week I’ll delete this post.

I never saw the game as i refuse to pay £14.00 on top of what i already pay for a season ticket to watch another teams stream so i took a walk down to Leven to take in Leven United this afternoon. Are we as bad as Falkirk fans are saying or are they on the wind up? 

4 minutes ago, Rbon said:

I never saw the game as i refuse to pay £14.00 on top of what i already pay for a season ticket to watch another teams stream so i took a walk down to Leven to take in Leven United this afternoon. Are we as bad as Falkirk fans are saying or are they on the wind up? 

We were very comfortable mate tbh. You looked like a team whose manager had sent them out with little or no attacking intent with a defence who weren’t good enough to play that style.