Falkirk v East Fife

Only saving grace is i'm not listening to Falkirk TV if this place is anything is too go by they're probably talking as if their winning the Scottish Cup Final not beating Part Time bottom of League One East Fife.

Edited by ABVO

Only saving grace is i'm not listening to Falkirk TV if this place is anything is too go by they're probably talking as if their winning the Scottish Cup Final not beating Part Time bottom of League One East Fife.

If we were a bit sharper today it could be 5 or 6...

Too be frank you lot should be beating the likes of us and the other diddies in this league with ease. Your wage budget alone should at least have you finishing 2nd without much effort needed. 

Too be frank you lot should be beating the likes of us and the other diddies in this league with ease. Your wage budget alone should at least have you finishing 2nd without much effort needed. 

No one disagrees. The problem was we rarely did last season....

1 minute ago, ABVO said:

You are indeed correct however ‘should’ and actually beating diddy teams are 2 different things as we found out to our cost last season.

3 minutes ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Not something that’s come to me as a shock realisation today but.. Ben Hall, diddy.

Durnan on the other hand has been the best player on the park to be fair to him. Would like to see Dixon into the middle next to Durnan with Kelly at LB.

The commentary has amused me no end today but I'd be livid if I was an East Fife fan who had paid to watch them look this bad and listening to McGivern firing off 170 words a second in one of the most homer performances you'll hear. As I said earlier though he's incredibly likeable.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Durnan on the other hand has been the best player on the park to be fair to him. Would like to see Dixon into the middle next to Durnan with Kelly at LB.

The commentary has amused me no end today but I'd be livid if I was an East Fife fan who had paid to watch them look this bad and listening to McGivern firing off 170 words a second in one of the most homer performances you'll hear. As I said earlier though he's incredibly likeable.

Good point about trying Dixon and Durnan. And absolutely right that Durnan has been excellent today.