Falkirk v East Fife

Stream was working up until Falkirk scoring. I wouldn't say Falkirk have been brilliant, better team yes but not millions times better than us . Wind has played a major factor on the quality. 

Stream was working up until Falkirk scoring. I wouldn't say Falkirk have been brilliant, better team yes but not millions times better than us . Wind has played a major factor on the quality. 

What are you watching? Even bbc reporting 8 shots to zero by EF first half. Four of our eight on target.....

Best I've seen us this year and should be a couple up. Alston being more involved has made a big difference but Mirrison remains our key player. Leitch has something to offer but flits in and out the game too much. Hopefully he can grow in confidence with a couple of goals to his name.

McGivern is waffling a fair bit but there is something really likeable about him

Could they make the stream cheaper but without these two clowns commentating???
I’m sure the amount of takers would offset the loss in revenue!!!

1 minute ago, fatdoug1938 said:

Falkirk by far the better team so far but while it's only 1 nil they may get nervy if we can get a foothold in the game. Should be 6 nil according to the commentators! Quite enjoying them tho

Apparently East Fife fans aren't entitled to an opinion.

Edited by ABVO

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Yep. No hint of bias about it either....

What are you waffling on about? I don't think Falkirk have played that brilliant regardless of the amount of football you've had and it seems you've taken some offence from it lol.