ICTChris

The US Presidential election prediction thread

17 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

It's like something from Tim and Eric. The suit over the shoulders gets me each time.

He's got his arm in a cast but it's still hilarious.

16 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I enjoyed this.

ErP3pQcXUAMHoEs?format=png&name=900x900

How will they position the tramapoline to bounce it straight back to Gyna if Trump doesn't tweet to warn them?!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/air-force-vet-admits-he-stormed-into-senate-chamber-armed-with-zip-ties-tactical-gear?source=cheats&via=rss

Air Force Vet Admits He Breached Senate Chamber Armed With Zip Ties, Tactical Gear

A former member of the U.S. Air Force and combat veteran, Lieutenant Colonel Larry Rendall Brock Jr., was among the rioters who stormed the Capitol building earlier this week.

Oof.

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

No idea, but it looks like his left arm's in plaster. Always a good excuse to show off your nipples in my experience.

Pics or GTF.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/air-force-vet-admits-he-stormed-into-senate-chamber-armed-with-zip-ties-tactical-gear?source=cheats&via=rss

Air Force Vet Admits He Breached Senate Chamber Armed With Zip Ties, Tactical Gear

A former member of the U.S. Air Force and combat veteran, Lieutenant Colonel Larry Rendall Brock Jr., was among the rioters who stormed the Capitol building earlier this week.

Oof.

"Brock claimed he merely picked the zip ties up off the floor." Sounds legit.

13 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

They're not my cigarettes mum, I'm just holding them for a mate

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

It's all falling into place. 

Love how the FBI made a programme to spy on BLM protesters and called it IRON FIST, a little on the nose lads.

10 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Oof.

The linked New Yorker piece gives a bit more.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-air-force-combat-veteran-breached-the-senate

"the zip ties were just resting in my hand"

Oh and he only wore tactical gear in case those nasty antifa people were there to fight back.

7 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Oh and he only wore tactical gear in case those nasty antifa people were there to fight back.

I do get the impression they were expecting counter protestors to be there and to have some kind of rumble, maybe even a diversionary rumble. We're there not shouts of where are antifa etc? One of the few actual plans the DC police had was how to split the lines of various sides and form a line between them 

Oof.

It’s fantastic stuff. I know it looks menacing. That was not my intent.

17 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Probably find he always dresses that way even when he is sitting at home eating popcorn and watching the TV.

What they're worrying about, they were complaining about being banned from having a voice, now it's just got a lot louder.

ErbHIsPXIAULtwp?format=jpg&name=large

Thread...