The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve said on here before I can see him take refuge in Israel.

Conspiracy theorists might suspect that's why the Biden transition team have been locked out of the Pentagon. A strike on Iran's nuclear facilities as a quid pro quo? 

2 hours ago, NotThePars said:

That Trump phone call is so funny you can even hear what sounds like a fart on the call. Amazing.

Rudy Giuliani was listening in, wasn't he?

Exit polls due at 10pm, 2 hours before polls close. Bit weird, if it's close people might run out to vote. If it starts off again with the GOP candidates leading, and the Dems overtake them when the postal votes come in, it could get rowdy.

Background polls, not who they voted for, but looks like more old voters turned out than young which is probably good for the GOP. Unless younger voters are smarter and voted early or posted their votes in. Not sure how they count the exit votes.

35 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Background polls, not who they voted for, but looks like more old voters turned out than young which is probably good for the GOP. Unless younger voters are smarter and voted early or posted their votes in. Not sure how they count the exit votes.

I'm pretty sure i've seen in the run up that early voting has been at record numbers. Never dug too deep to see if that's an all time thing, or just for special elections.

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I'm pretty sure i've seen in the run up that early voting has been at record numbers. Never dug too deep to see if that's an all time thing, or just for special elections.

That sounds good for the Dems. They're saying that the small population counties results will come in first, mainly Republican, so we could have a rerun of them doing well in early counts and the Dems catching up, especially with the postal votes,  loads of space for conspiracy theorists again.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

That sounds good for the Dems. They're saying that the small population counties results will come in first, mainly Republican, so we could have a rerun of them doing well in early counts and the Dems catching up, especially with the postal votes,  loads of space for conspiracy theorists again.

Pretty much. I'm guessing they'll have to count in person voting first anyway since it's meant to be the same rules as back in November. So i'm expecting an early republican lead.

On 01/01/2021 at 13:10, aDONisSheep said:

I'm afraid Democrats are going to be badly disappointed in Georgia.  Ossof has an outside (at best) chance but you'd imagine that the absolutely abhorrent Loeffler will garner enough of the Collins (Republican) votes to win her runoff.  

I am always astounded that overtly corrupt and inadequate candidates can command votes, but time and time again people vote against, not only their own interests, but against common decency as well.

Yours, erm... Happy New year I suppose.

aDONis

Currently Loeffler trailing by 34,000, the other race level. If the mail-in votes run the same way as November, the Dems look likely to win both.

Looks like the Democrats are about to take both seats. One has been called by the AP. NYT says the other is very likely to be a Dem victory but counting in some areas wont resume until 1.30pm our time.

In other news Trump expects Pence to pull a rabbit out of the hat tonight and somehow keep him as president. Pence has the ceremonial role of reading out the election results in the Senate.

7 minutes ago, charger29 said:

Looks like the Democrats are about to take both seats. One has been called by the AP. NYT says the other is very likely to be a Dem victory but counting in some areas wont resume until 1.30pm our time.

In other news Trump expects Pence to pull a rabbit out of the hat tonight and somehow keep him as president. Pence has the ceremonial role of reading out the election results in the Senate.

Maybe he thinks that if Pence just reads out the wrong results then it counts... 🤣

On 01/01/2021 at 02:10, aDONisSheep said:

I'm afraid Democrats are going to be badly disappointed in Georgia.  Ossof has an outside (at best) chance but you'd imagine that the absolutely abhorrent Loeffler will garner enough of the Collins (Republican) votes to win her runoff.  

I am always astounded that overtly corrupt and inadequate candidates can command votes, but time and time again people vote against, not only their own interests, but against common decency as well.

Yours, erm... Happy New year I suppose.

aDONis

13 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

Currently Loeffler trailing by 34,000, the other race level. If the mail-in votes run the same way as November, the Dems look likely to win both.

Oh my GAWWWD!

I still refuse to believe it (maybe this is what Trump supporter feel like!  SHYT! MAYBE I'M A REPRESSED TRUMPIST!)

STOP THE COUNT!  (Holy shyt I'm at it again!)

Yours, I'm voting Stacey Abrams for God.

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

15 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Great now the democrats can boldly govern unimpeded. Lol jk cue 2 years of doing f**k all because Pelosi says they can't do anything dramatic ahead of the midterms, which they'll lose as a result of doing f**k all, and then McConnell will make damn sure f**k all happens till 2024.

They’ll come out with some kind of “govern by consensus” shite soon enough.  But for now, it’s absolutely hilarious that these Trump enablers are getting a kicking in Georgia, of all places.  Moscow Mitch is getting everything he deserves, and it’s marvellous.  

Beautiful stuff. One of the few positives of waking up every hour on the hour for no fucking reason is I got to follow this through the night.

This is the catharsis that was missing from nov 3rd.

Get that right all the way fucking up yese. c***s 

Be interesting to see if McConnell changes track re the validation of electoral college votes, and his seeming view that Trump didn't really have a leg to stand on when complaining about election fraud.

Will he finally say that trump is a c**t, or will he move behind trump now it doesn't matter anymore? Or as you were.