The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

If Trump and his followers have evidence of voter fraud they have the right to present this evidence to the courts; there is nothing to suggest that this evidence exists.  There may be small scale irregularities here and there but probably no more so than in any other election and most likely the result of oversight and mistakes rather than deliberate fraud.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest the Biden campaign has sought to actively and deliberately defraud the American electorate.

Bill Barr’s actions are unprecedented and partisan.  The terms of reference, if followed, will not hurt Biden’s prospects but the impact on the transition will suffer and the general impression created is that Trump’s accusations have merit.

A few days late and not mine but...
Donald Trump’s team wrongly organised a press conference for Four Seasons Landscaping which is situated beside a dildo shop and a crematorium.
Leaving his lawyers between a cock and a hearth place.
I quite liked the one about Rudy Giuliani not knowing if he was coming or going.

31 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Trump and his followers have evidence of voter fraud they have the right to present this evidence to the courts; there is nothing to suggest that this evidence exists.  There may be small scale irregularities here and there but probably no more so than in any other election and most likely the result of oversight and mistakes rather than deliberate fraud.

There is absolutely nothing to suggest the Biden campaign has sought to actively and deliberately defraud the American electorate.

Bill Barr’s actions are unprecedented and partisan.  The terms of reference, if followed, will not hurt Biden’s prospects but the impact on the transition will suffer and the general impression created is that Trump’s accusations have merit.

Barr was being a bit duplicitous to Trump. He told the FBI to pursue any solid, evidence based accusation but to ignore any frivolous ones with no backing. (in so many words) He knows full well that there aren't cases that could change the election result, but he doesn't want to give Trump an excuse to fire him, for whatever reason, maybe even noble. He might replace him with Giuliani.

Edited by welshbairn

36 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

He made a daft joke and kinda toed the party line after that. 

Yep that's what I thought, maybe seemed like a better idea in his head but the amount of heads gone it's created on Twitter is rather amusing all the same. More of this nonsense pleased it's terrific entertainment.

39 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

He made a daft joke and kinda toed the party line after that. 

I really don’t think he sounds much like he’s joking to be honest. Sounded like he’s parroting what he’s told to by the party - like some of the others. 

Trump into 11 Biden out to 1.09 on betfair. If this is such a certainty surely big hitters would be ploughing into 9% their investment on Biden even with any commission it's more than they are likely to get anywhere else in such a compressed timescale. Or maybe it's not as straightforward as most seem to assume it is ?

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I don't think I've seen an interview quite like that before. It's nice when interviewers decide, with justification, not to treat the demented ramblings of the person they're interviewing with any respect. He's doing this to a lawyer for the President of the United States, because the whole thing is just one big cult.