The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54868729

I know f**k all about the stock markets apart from Trump used them all the time to show how great a job he was doing (his words, no mine).  I bet he's fuming at this. 

As said early he's truly in P&B heads gone mode.  Anything and everything will be rattling him at the moment. 

Looking forward to the mini series.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/i-saw-donald-trump-s-presidency-come-crashing-down-at-four-seasons-total-landscaping-b1699962.html

Their T-shirts should do good business.

e2412f_ba3d35cecd9e4228878f2086eaf146be~

Edited by welshbairn

13 hours ago, 101 said:

what the fresh hell is this.

Pretty sure it's the same boy who got god to take Covid out the earth, which seems to be working.

That is fucking terrifying. And to think how many people look at this and think "Yep, this is for me". That's a different level of insanity.

6 minutes ago, GiGi said:

That is fucking terrifying. And to think how many people look at this and think "Yep, this is for me". That's a different level of insanity.

It genuinely looks like a horror film like you say why anyone would join in is beyond me

2 hours ago, Arthur Symington said:

The Four Seasons booking was an obvious set-up to disgrace Giuliani and others. It wasn't accidental.

Of course it wasn't accidental, choosing a venue next to a sex shop with mags and "cubicles".

The Four Seasons booking was an obvious set-up to disgrace Giuliani and others. It wasn't accidental.

It sure worked then, didn’t it? Given Borat 2 and prank callers like Chris James regularly being able to get on to Giuliani’s show the man sure seems incredibly easy to ridicule.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Is that not only under the POTUS account? He can do what he likes on his personal one I think

No I'm pretty sure it was ruled that it applied to his own account too. IIRC he was compelled to unblock people etc

It's buried in this article which I think was the culmination of the appeals process 

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/us/politics/trump-twitter-first-amendment.html

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Tempting. They're also doing ones with 'Last Minute Press Conferences' printed on them.