The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

2 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Can you cite a source for this? 

2 hours ago, dorlomin said:

I have been told there are about 30k ballots left in Maricopa after this drop and 20k of provisionals in Pima. Plus odds and ends. I do not have a firm, quotable source on those numbers so its taken with pinches of salt. 

But the alex.github.io gives the total at 131792 remaining. I will hunt down a better source. Seems we will need Pennsylvania to call this thing today. 

5 minutes ago, dorlomin said:

Can you cite a source for this? 

No, it wasn't a factual statement, just a concern about a possibility. You don't need sources for those. The likes of the Lincoln Project and the Never Trumpers were Republicans funding and promoting the Biden campaign.

Edited by welshbairn

10 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Apparently Yahtzee regrets the whole joke now, as he managed to whoosh an entire section of the internet that entirely missed who he was taking the piss out of.

Probably true of anybody who indulges in a bit of popular satire TBF.

In the interests of reaching across the divide, I will concede maybe Yahtzee is actually alright and I look forward to tuning into his review of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla @Miguel Sanchez

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Biden has just announced that Bernie Sanders will be Secretary of State and Elizabeth Warren will be Treasury Secretary.

Can I shock you? I actually like Joseph Robinette Biden despite what I said earlier?

image.png.05f0facd36eb161880dcbc2e34c7183f.png

Are the wild right wing press going to attack him for this photo in the same way Corbyn was attacked? Absolutely not because he's going to be the only saviour of their horric Brexit plan and as it stands he's going to tell them to get fucked.

Just now, NotThePars said:

In the interests of reaching across the divide, I will concede maybe Yahtzee is actually alright and I look forward to tuning into his review of Assassin's Creed: Valhalla @Miguel Sanchez

Can I shock you? I actually like Joseph Robinette Biden despite what I said earlier?

I like video games and to see one of very, very few (two) honest commentators on the industry dismissed out of one misinterpreted whooshing from ten years ago is very distressing

While you wait, consider typing "jim sterling ubification of games" into youtube

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I like video games and to see one of very, very few (two) honest commentators on the industry dismissed out of one misinterpreted whooshing from ten years ago is very distressing

While you wait, consider typing "jim sterling ubification of games" into youtube

Stopped reading there.

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I do not have a firm, quotable source on those numbers so its taken with pinches of salt. 

Do you need an update on a county by county run down on Arizona ballots remaining to count? Things are a lot slower but to be honest its not as relevant now Pennsylvania has been called and I am not that arsed at this time on a Saturday. 

Edited by dorlomin

11 minutes ago, 101 said:

image.png.05f0facd36eb161880dcbc2e34c7183f.png

Are the wild right wing press going to attack him for this photo in the same way Corbyn was attacked? Absolutely not because he's going to be the only saviour of their horric Brexit plan and as it stands he's going to tell them to get fucked.

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

What have I missed about Yahtzee?

Libertarian candidate for 2024.

Not sure that the norms will be appreciating all of this quality geek banter.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

"I'm Irish"

Great great grandfather was born in Mayo. Cringe, but evidently enough to make a rather influential difference.

They are always desperate to tell you how America is the greatest country in the world, while also desperate to connect themselves to literally any other country in any possible way.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

They are always desperate to tell you how America is the greatest country in the world, while also desperate to connect themselves to literally any other country in any possible way.

That's not a stereotype, either. It's a national obsession. They all do genealogy projects at school.

Once made the mistake of saying "naw, you're American" to somebody who told me they were "Scottish too". Went down about as well as if I'd said his great-grandma sucked all the cocks in Kirkcaldy, which I absolutely didn't.