The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

I thought he couldn't go through his whole term without dropping a Nuke somewhere. I suppose he still has 2 months to do it. What a horrible b*****d he was and hopefully will get his just deserts, It's a sad indictment of the American public that a narcissistic, mysogonist, racist, gaslighting bully could get so many votes.

I think he's actually squeamish about violence, about his only good quality. He delegated all the drone strike decisions so he doesn't feel responsible. Drove Bolton mad when he cancelled the bombing of Iran.  

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That's the BBC projecting that Biden will be the next president.

With how cautious they've been, I was expecting they might wait until January.

Where's that Titanic picture?

The BBC called it at the same point as Sky and everyone else.

1 hour ago, dorlomin said:

I have been told there are about 30k ballots left in Maricopa after this drop and 20k of provisionals in Pima. Plus odds and ends. I do not have a firm, quotable source on those numbers so its taken with pinches of salt. 

But the alex.github.io gives the total at 131792 remaining. I will hunt down a better source. Seems we will need Pennsylvania to call this thing today. 

I know that plenty of folk on here claim* to be ITK/have sources regarding their club, but this is the first time someone has claimed to be ITK/have sources about a US Presidential election.

*Lie

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I know that plenty of folk on here claim* to be ITK/have sources regarding their club, but this is the first time someone has claimed to be ITK/have sources about a US Presidential election.

*Lie

You forget our resident caddy who advised Biden on the 2012 strategy I think, as well as Condoleezza Rice previously.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

*Lie

The boy who played golf with Condoleezza Rice must have given us a few insider tips about US politics, surely.

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave
Damn you, Welshbairn.

He has a good chance of clearing 300 electoral college votes. On Wednesday morning there were some absolute meltdowns as people thought Trump was strolling it. 

I wasn't one of them.  

At that point I thought Biden would take Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan and Arizona but fall just short in Pennsylvania and Georgia - that was still enough.

By the end of Wednesday I could see that Pennsylvania was achievable as well - Georgia is a bonus - I thought NC would flip instead.

12 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

That's the BBC projecting that Biden will be the next president.

With how cautious they've been, I was expecting they might wait until January.

BBC called it at 16:28 on their live blog. 

The BBC projects that he has reached 273 electoral college votes, meaning that he’ll become the president in January, pending the outcome of any legal challenges.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/election-us-2020-54786937

That said they likely just take it from AP like most of the foreign press.