ICTChris

The US Presidential election prediction thread

43 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Soldiers probably don't like Trump because he didn't let them go off and kill a bunch of Yemenis.

Oddly enough!  Hard to believe after all the huffing and talk he has done over the last 4 years.

Trump: For all his bellicose rhetoric, so far Trump has not started any shooting wars, and he let the military make some significant progress toward ending the conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq and against ISIS in Syria. Much of this was continued policy from Obama’s generals, and to Trump’s credit he mostly let it be carried out and even added some forces. His abrupt move to withdraw US forces from Syria and his apparent abandonment of the US Kurdish allies to the “mercies” of the Turks is reprehensible, but it isn’t “starting” a war. So to date Trump, surprisingly, has not “started” a shooting war (this leaves out trade wars, Twitter wars, etc)

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

With 8% of the vote left (~550,000 votes) in Pennsylvania to be counted, Trump's lead is now down to 1.5% (~slightly under 100,000 votes), and the majority of votes to come in are expected to be Biden supporters I believe.

The govener of pennsylvania is saying Biden will win the state  by around 100k 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

That's Trump up to about 7 or 8 tweets now that have been marked as misleading by Twitter for violating their Civil Integrity Policy yet they constantly shit the bed about actually punting him off the platform for repeated violations of said policy.

I think they're doing the right thing keeping him on, it's more powerful having the message there than silence. 

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

I got a 24 hour ban for telling an actual, up-front, holocaust-praising Nazi that I hoped he died in a single vehicle accident.

I got a 12 hour read only ban for f**k all 

Screenshot_2020-10-31-15-18-39-385_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.2514fcf16b20d1027051488efd01cca8.jpg

20 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The childishness of the Trump Campaign and their supporters never fails to astonish me. How did it come to this.

*clears throat*

"In the early 1970s in Washington, a small group of young conservative activists came together to try and change American politics. They called themselves the New Right, and they were convinced that unless they did something drastic, the liberals and the left-wingers in America were going to take over the country. And then something strange happened."

3 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Screenshot_2020-10-31-15-18-39-385_com.twitter.android.thumb.jpg.2514fcf16b20d1027051488efd01cca8.jpg

Im on my second account.. you havnt lived till you've been banned from Twitter...  😂 wasn't even for much. Called  some far right twat a lying c**t... 

Right wingers love stifling speech. I called Count Dank a VL and his followers mass reported my tweets for about 12 hours

Trump and his advisors in The White House right now.
713317555_cI3aquQwyhmrzR8Jx1WsfDGETqc.gif.3e593ba790d3d3a8ac14f82b81efe18b.gif

Get chnl 508 (sky) on.Euronews have a reporter outside the count centre in Philli and the "count every vote" fans are having a street party

1 minute ago, Andrew Driver said:

For such a 'patriot' his contempt for the democratic process and disrespect for America speaks volumes.   As always it's about him and self-preservation.  

There is not an honourable bone in his body.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

*clears throat*

"In the early 1970s in Washington, a small group of young conservative activists came together to try and change American politics. They called themselves the New Right, and they were convinced that unless they did something drastic, the liberals and the left-wingers in America were going to take over the country. And then something strange happened."

They were sent to military prison for a crime they didn't commit.

These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as angents of fortune.

If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

:lol:

I think Fox made a huge mistake calling Arizona so early it's going to be split by a baw hair

Trump appears to have been gagged by his own advisors, but still has access to his Twitter account. 

He is a beaten man. 

A loser... 

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

I think Fox made a huge mistake calling Arizona so early it's going to be split by a baw hair

Apparently they are very good at this...