The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 minute ago, Angusfifer said:

The Republican spokesperson on CNN looking suitably shamefaced about Trump's conduct. 

If only he'd given some hints over the past six years that this is *exactly* his conduct all the fucking time.

28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I got a 24 hour ban for telling an actual, up-front, holocaust-praising Nazi that I hoped he died in a single vehicle accident.

You should have suggested he gets the chance to prove Zyklon B is not toxic in any way and actually has a slight hint of lilac in the scent.

Just now, Highland Capital said:

My mistake, it's actually 13,000 behind with 2% still to go - could still do it though.

That 2% left thing isn't reliable, it turns out. We don't really know how many are left. If Biden is winning them 2-to-1 there needs to be 40,000 left, and we just don't really know. I don't think the people running the count do either. 

Has any other presidential campaign ever relied on trying to bully another individual by making up disparaging shitty nicknames (such as "sleepy joe") for their opponent before?

Edited by red23

Most of the TV stations in Britain and America haven't yet called Arizona for Biden.  Fox did ages ago so if Biden wins one more state (apart from Alaska), he's won it.  How ironic would that be - Fox News would be announcing Trump's loss well before everyone else.

Edited by Highland Capital

Just now, GordonS said:

That 2% left thing isn't reliable, it turns out. We don't really know how many are left. If Biden is winning them 2-to-1 there needs to be 40,000 left, and we just don't really know. I don't think the people running the count do either. 

Just remember though Georgia is a big armed forces state and they’ll likely be for Trump?

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

Alaska is interesting for 3rd parties doing well their vs the rest of the USA.

They had a pro-independence Governor at one point.  Weird that no-one has called it for Trump yet - he's miles ahead there and the Democrats never win it.