The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

The USA has gone from “my opinions are as valid as your facts” to “my lies are more valid than your truths”.

The storming of the Capital Building last week really shouldn’t be a surprise but the contributions from some Republican House members in the impeachment debate shows that this could be a legacy of US politics for, at least, the next few years.

5 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IT'S HAPPENING!!

Meanwhile, in 2032, the claim will be that President-Elect Donald Trump Jr has absorbed the soul of his dead father and is going to announce the arrest and execution of all of America's vampire paedophiles, including Hillary Clinton. As with every one of the previous sixteen years, absolutely nothing will happen.

It's a doomsday cult. Every few months, they announce that the world is about to end on a given date. When it doesn't, they pick another date. Eventually they get fed up with waiting and decide to make it happen for themselves. The important question is: why are they so desperate for the world to be so much worse than it already is?

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

And that is exactly why Trump won't go to jail.

You send one president to jail, you gotta send them all.

They all do crimes.

So it's your belief that if Trump goes to jail for sedition then Clinton should have gone to jail for lying about a blowjob?

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

So it's your belief that if Trump goes to jail for sedition then Clinton should have gone to jail for lying about a blowjob?

Bit of a weird angle to come at it m9.

Clinton was accused of perjury. There's no such crime as 'lying about a blow job'.

(If there was though)

Spoiler

200-5.gif.b36047130a242e531dae3f8598a4d709.gif

Anyway, perhaps his trips to Little St. James might be investigated ?

All presidents are up to their necks in it, before, during and after their presidencies.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

Meanwhile, in 2032, the claim will be that President-Elect Donald Trump Jr has absorbed the soul of his dead father and is going to announce the arrest and execution of all of America's vampire paedophiles, including Hillary Clinton. As with every one of the previous sixteen years, absolutely nothing will happen.

It's a doomsday cult. Every few months, they announce that the world is about to end on a given date. When it doesn't, they pick another date. Eventually they get fed up with waiting and decide to make it happen for themselves. The important question is: why are they so desperate for the world to be so much worse than it already is?

Just get your popcorn loaded and enjoy watching the show.

I still think that it will be state crimes that will be Trump’s biggest problem.  It’s a better solution for everyone; no lengthy debates about the power of self-pardon than can be stretched out for years before ending up in SCOTUS.

There’s many indications that Trump’s business empire is a house of cards and investigations into his business practices and tax issues could well collapse the whole thing.  Stripped of his wealth and the prestige it brings I don’t think he’ll survive long, it will also emasculate his horrible family.  None of them are as cunning as him and with him and the wealth gone I think they’ll fade away publicly and politically.

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Indeed, there are degrees. Fucking Hell. No President has effectively encouraged and abetted a Nazi coup to overthrow the democratically elected incoming President before.

Not yet n America no.

8 hours ago, NotThePars said:

She is marginally less stupid than the rest of her family which, if she wanted to, could be put to use you would imagine.

There were reports that she wanted to attend so as to not harm her chances of running for some kind of political position in the future.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I still think that it will be state crimes that will be Trump’s biggest problem.  It’s a better solution for everyone; no lengthy debates about the power of self-pardon than can be stretched out for years before ending up in SCOTUS.

There’s many indications that Trump’s business empire is a house of cards and investigations into his business practices and tax issues could well collapse the whole thing.  Stripped of his wealth and the prestige it brings I don’t think he’ll survive long, it will also emasculate his horrible family.  None of them are as cunning as him and with him and the wealth gone I think they’ll fade away publicly and politically.

Agree with all of this. The impeachment is just a show trial to give Trump a well deserved kicking. Not enough Republicans will be willing to sack one of their own, no matter how much they may wish they’d never heard of him. 
The states though, at least some of them will be salivating. No private individual has had the financial clout to take him on but he’ll be in uncharted waters come January 21st. We’re already seeing his creditors inching their way towards the campfire. 

For me though, the best part of this whole deal is the utter humiliation he’s experiencing. For his entire life he’s been given whatever he wanted and what he wasn’t given, he simply stole. With daddy’s money behind him he’s been able to steamroll any dissenters. Because he has no morals and no conscience, he’s never experienced consequences, or even guilt. In his mind, everything he has is down to his own brilliance. 
But now the public has really turned on him. Other than the white supremacists and a dwindling number of morons, nobody likes him. His glorious presidency has ended in failure and ignominy and as a  legacy he will be remembered as his worst nightmare. A proven loser. 
It’s delicious. 

40 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Love the idea that Ivanka, who has sat at the table at G20 summits, looks at the idea of attending the inauguration of Biden and goes "No. That would be improper."

The douche didn’t fall far from the bag there did it? Like her dear old dad, she’s been handed everything on a silver platter but believes she earned it. 
If Angela Merkel ever writes her memoirs, I would love to know what she thought about that bimbo sitting among those world leaders as if she had something to contribute. 

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Agree with all of this. The impeachment is just a show trial to give Trump a well deserved kicking. Not enough Republicans will be willing to sack one of their own, no matter how much they may wish they’d never heard of him. 
The states though, at least some of them will be salivating. No private individual has had the financial clout to take him on but he’ll be in uncharted waters come January 21st. We’re already seeing his creditors inching their way towards the campfire. 

For me though, the best part of this whole deal is the utter humiliation he’s experiencing. For his entire life he’s been given whatever he wanted and what he wasn’t given, he simply stole. With daddy’s money behind him he’s been able to steamroll any dissenters. Because he has no morals and no conscience, he’s never experienced consequences, or even guilt. In his mind, everything he has is down to his own brilliance. 
But now the public has really turned on him. Other than the white supremacists and a dwindling number of morons, nobody likes him. His glorious presidency has ended in failure and ignominy and as a  legacy he will be remembered as his worst nightmare. A proven loser. 
It’s delicious. 

Aye the ‘loser’ tag will hurt, more so when he starts losing in state court.

There will be some Republicans who will try to keep his legacy alive simply to gain support from his devotees, however I think there could be a reckoning within the GOP.  Some major donors have pulled out and nothing will cause the remaining Republican Senators, Congressmen/women and party officials to take more notice than if their funding is affected.