The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Edgarus and 1320 Lichtie were/ are two others who somewhat fell down the rabbit hole.Wouldn't surprise me if a certain other poster on here did as well.

Yeah @1320Lichtie is a full on Trump supporting anti masker anti BLM lunatic now. 

3 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Sometimes I wonder what happened to Swampy. He was a great poster here.

A old thread reappeared on the music forum about xxxtentacon.  He was all over that.  Rereading it after a few years was a good laugh.  The tldr is that said rapper was a horrible p***k and his music was shite.  I’ve just realised that I’ve mixed @Swampy with @Stormzy.   No matter. That little runt has been all over this thread too.  Apologies to @Swampy and to @Stormzy front.  Xxxtentacion was shite and the worlds a better place without him.

He has totally shat the bed. Lying through his teeth immediately by saying he immediately deployed the national guard.

The video jumped right after he mentioned Congress certifying the results. He's clearly said something that someone else didn't think should be aired.

Trump goons STILL think he’s going to be president after the 20th; saying that a “new journey” is beginning and because he hasn’t “explicitly” said the new administration will be a Biden one. There’s no hope.

Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. All the alt-righters and conspiracy theorists bought in, drank the kool-aid, and believed that Trump's claims of election fraud were anything more than words meant to heal his bruised ego, and they only went and stormed the Capitol building, something that hasn't happened I believe since the War of 1812. Once they finally show the power of the people, their great leader shits the bed and backtracks, conceding the election the very next day. Four people died for this cause, and the leader went back on them in less than 24 hours.

America.

12 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hahahaha this is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. All the alt-righters and conspiracy theorists bought in, drank the kool-aid, and believed that Trump's claims of election fraud were anything more than words meant to heal his bruised ego, and they only went and stormed the Capitol building, something that hasn't happened I believe since the War of 1812. Once they finally show the power of the people, their great leader shits the bed and backtracks, conceding the election the very next day. Four people died for this cause, and the leader went back on them in less than 24 hours.

America.

Rowing back just enough to avoid impeachment or the 25th amendment

2 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Far-Right completely missing the point and trying to use political songs that go against everything they want is fucking hilarious.

See also: the Trump campaign using songs like Fortunate Son; a song about how poor young men had to go off and fight in Vietnam yet the rich kids were able to use their status to get out of the war. Something something bone spurs.

America.

Ha ha
He’s slagging them off here whilst 24 hours earlier saying he loved them

Ha ha ha
Fucking state