The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

10 minutes ago, charger29 said:

What does "medical emergencies" mean with regard to the other three deaths? Random accidents? A crush?
Given there's accounts or videos from every angle last night I'm surprised there's not been any more detail on how/where they died.

Apparently the Capitol Police are mainly retired cops from other forces, and getting on a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if one or more had a heart attack.

1 minute ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I am sorry if my previous Shawn Michaels gif offended any Nazis.

Reveal hidden contents

https://i.imgur.com/vSNJ3.gif

While I support your general point, I'm not sure that born-again Christian, hunting advocate and Tomi Lahren-supporter Shawn Michaels is the ideal frontman for your gif game in this scenario.

https://eu.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2021/01/06/arizona-qanon-supporter-jake-angeli-joins-storming-u-s-capitol/6568513002/

The fur hat guy is basically the Trump version of the "Stop Brexit" shouting guy.

Since at least 2019, Angeli has held forth outside the Arizona Capitol shouting about various conspiracy theories, most related to the wide-ranging beliefs espoused by QAnon.

Angeli, in a 2020 interview with The Arizona Republic, said that he wears the fur bonnet, paints his face and walks around shirtless with ragged pants as a way to attract attention.

Then, he said, he is able to speak to people about his beliefs about QAnon and other truths he says remain hidden.

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Didn't realise this forum had so many 12 year old edgelords on it. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Exactly. Start with the Scottish Nationalists.

SFR2_400x400.jpg

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I’m loving the stuff about the boy with the tattoo that looks a little bit like a hammer and sickle on his hand, when it’s actually from a computer game.

I enjoy the idea that if some leftists were going to infiltrate the Trump supporters to riot and make them look bad, they’d definitely pick the guy with the most recognisably left wing symbol easily visible to do it. 

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

They're armed to the teeth with assault rifles and combat gear, mostly Trump supporters, and have been itching to overthrow the federal government for some time now.

Aye. Be a stupendous end to Trumps "reign" if it all kicks off, he tries to tell them to stop, and when they refuse, he finally realises it was never about him at all, it was all about the opportunity he created.

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Guy who has written a book about coups, quite an interesting thread.

I think he understates how the Justice Dept and DoD stood back and let it happen, probably on instructions from Trump. The National Guard didn't get involved until a personal call to the DoD from Pence.