The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

First in line to get lifted, he should have got huckled there and then how can the police turn a blind eye to it. I guess it's because he's white.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/federal-agents-monitored-facebook-arrest-protesters-inciting-riots-court-records-n1231531

Shouldn't he have been lifted after being recorded eagerly unbuttoning his trousers, and dripping with sweat because he thought he was going to be pumping a minor? Fucking loonballs the lot of them. 

This is, allegedly, the last Tweet from the Trump supporter shot yesterday. Her account is full of Q Anon, Pizzagate, Sidney Powell, anti mask, conspiracy theory bullshit. So many people like this have been utterly brainwashed watching Fox News, NewsMax and OANN etc. They genuinely can't think for themselves anymore.

Edited by RiG

3 minutes ago, stanton said:

Finally it's official, it's now Former President Trump  , next stop a room with a view on Rikers Island 

Hopefully the 25th gets invoked and the relative sanity of Mike Pence will take control for the next two weeks.

The complete irony of calling Mike Pence 'sanity' is not lost on me whatsoever but unbelievably, this is where we are.

9 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Stupid. Without doubt.
Asking to get shot? Doubt it....
Ps. I think the Darwin Awards is a pile of shit made up by people with no morals....

Who honestly thinks that storming into a government building as part of a violent group of rioters, in the USA, is ever going to end well for them?

The only surprise here is that more people didn’t get shot.

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th. I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”

Edited by The Minertaur

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Ahh, clever.

Still, something like half of all Americans don't have their penis snood, so that seems an improbably indirect way of getting it right up The Jews. Normally they just tell them to get back in the ovens.

Would half of all Americans not even have a penis?

3 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hopefully the 25th gets invoked and the relative sanity of Mike Pence will take control for the next two weeks.

The complete irony of calling Mike Pence 'sanity' is not lost on me whatsoever but unbelievably, this is where we are.

I suspect Pence's only hope of salvaging any political credibility here is to invoke the 25th. That gives him the opportunity to claim to be the voice of reason and to see out the handover with some semblance of dignity. Obviously it shouldn't be forgotten that he back Trump's nonsense to the hilt almost ceaselessly over the preceding 4 years, and is a OFTW religious nutter, but he can at least pretend to be civil. 

This is the worst end to Trump's presidency he could possibly have imagined. He has very publicly been shown to be a "loser" and if the 25th is invoked, he'll also be shown to be a thoroughly inadequate man as well, probably his two greatest fears. Absolutely delicious stuff. 

51 minutes ago, 101 said:

First in line to get lifted, he should have got huckled there and then how can the police turn a blind eye to it. I guess it's because he's white.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/federal-agents-monitored-facebook-arrest-protesters-inciting-riots-court-records-n1231531

That can't be real FFS. If he follows it up by doing a TikTok, I'm calling deep fake. 😃

If it's real then LOCK HIM UP!

Edited by Suspect Device