The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 minute ago, jagfox BLM said:

its a bit late and im half asleep tbh (also got no heating in the house at the moment :( ) - are twitter just shiting it at the prospect of Biden starting to regulate platforms like themselves and facebook, so they're getting in front of that?

bit of a stable door, horse bolted thing there if so right enough

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Twitter giving it big licks now that The Donald is days away from being oot on his erse.

What a brave bunch of noble warriors.

I’ve read Twitter’s past explanations for keeping his account open and they make sense.

26 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I keep hoping one of the media outlets will get Colin Kaepernik's thoughts on how he was treated for "disrespecting the flag."

Not quite but Sports related...

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve read Twitter’s past explanations for keeping his account open and they make sense.

The stuff about keeping a record of the wannabe-dictator's ramblings?

I'd agree, but I've no doubt that was what they came up with after a meeting to spitball ways to justify not punting their major source of traffic.

That and #Jamiroquai trending on Twitter...

Jay Kay surely? Must be the same folk who think Debbie Harry's name is Blondie rather than it being the band she was in.

I'm ashamed and disgusted, the scenes from Washington D.C. wouldnt' be out of place in Russia or Iran.

They absolutely would be. In Moscow or Tehran there'd be boots to pies all over the place. Not a chance they could have got away with it over there.

1 minute ago, Baxter Parp said:

Wait til you see the 6MWNE - 6 Million Was Not Enough - t-shirts.

The Stormfront forums used to do a roaring trade on all sort of hate-fuelled merchandise. Likely they've seen business boom in the past four years.

Still can't believe that Apple gave their whiter-than-white chain of stores the same name as an infamous White Power site that celebrates genocide.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Don’t think your behaviour is that much different from some of the halfwit Trump supporters,tbh.
Joking about someone dying, irrespective of circumstances, is pretty sick....

I genuinely punched the air when I heard she'd been killed - this is actual, insurrectionist fascism we're seeing after all and this can (and should) only be countered with lethal force.

The real worry is that security forces haven't been willing to rifle down the rest of them and instead have left the arsehole of democracy agape to Nazi Yokeldom.

15 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

I genuinely punched the air when I heard she'd been killed - this is actual, insurrectionist fascism we're seeing after all and this can (and should) only be countered with lethal force.

The real worry is that security forces haven't been willing to rifle down the rest of them and instead have left the arsehole of democracy agape to Nazi Yokeldom.

Water cannon would be good. Maybe the odd volley of plastic bullets. If they don't work then napalm and Wagner.