The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 minute ago, Mackie The Staggie said:

Started off well but could have been cut by several minutes.

He's talking about nonsense like restoring honour and decency to America, as if it was particularly honourable or decent beforehand.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

True but he's now of no use to anyone within the party. A completely spent force. 

He's burnt so many bridges in such a short amount of time, he'll be discarded and papped to one side. If he avoids jail or impeachment, his ego will get the better of him and he'll run as an independent in 2024.

Amazing how many people are fucking taken in by his blatant bullshit. 

He's a spent force who, if there was another election tomorrow, would get 75m votes.

His endorsement of a candidate in 2024 will go some way to giving the Republicans a chance of winning.

I don't think he's as useless to the party as people claim.

where you going with that .....

Ended up nowhere, completely underwhelmed with that!!!
Any balls and he could have went to town on Trump, a few threats of impeachment would have been nice!!!

He's a spent force who, if there was another election tomorrow, would get 75m votes.
His endorsement of a candidate in 2024 will go some way to giving the Republicans a chance of winning.
I don't think he's as useless to the party as people claim.

If he stands next time he may get 75m but it’ll ensure democrats are out in force and will still win....

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

In bits at this

20210106_211130.jpg

This guy is the fucking double of me in 2019. I've got those exact trainers. It's fucking uncanny.

1 minute ago, King Kebab said:

Ended up nowhere, completely underwhelmed with that!!!
Any balls and he could have went to town on Trump, a few threats of impeachment would have been nice!!!

I dunno, he chucked around words like sedition and insurrection. That's fairly provocative language in the US.