The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

Could be wrong and it might erupt in to violence, but from the photos I’ve seen, the “Patriots” that’ve managed to get in to the building, remind me a lot of that Friday night game when the protesting **** were trying to get in to the Ibrox front door, a couple of them managed, and then had no idea what to do, glaikitly looking round like a kitten chasing a light.

Similar levels of intelligence and bigotry between the two groups too.

Yeah, I’m just listening for the first shot tbh. Everyone there will be tooled up to f**k.

Where’s the National Guard???

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Could be wrong and it might erupt in to violence, but from the photos I’ve seen, the “Patriots” that’ve managed to get in to the building, remind me a lot of that Friday night game when the protesting **** were trying to get in to the Ibrox front door, a couple of them managed, and then had no idea what to do, glaikitly looking round like a kitten chasing a light.

Similar levels of intelligence and bigotry between the two groups too.

Some were stopping to take pictures 🤣 Most look exactly like that but with so many who carry guns - it doesn’t take much for that all to change. One crazy guy and it all blows up. 

Just now, King Kebab said:

Where’s the National Guard???

Trump controls the DC National Guard. LOL.

Trump says for a year he isn't going to go peacefully and now everyone is shock that there is a coup. If the centrists survive this purge they might finally take right wing extremisim seriously.

Unsurprisingly the police didn't put up any resistance.

Just now, MixuFruit said:

I suppose the lesson from this is if you're a BLM protestor, give everyone guns. The only reason they're getting treated like this by police is they know they'd start an insurgency if they shot at them.

None of  the Trumpers have guns because the people with guns like the police and millitary are on their side.

They are all just waving about their phones and flags.