The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think the GOP is keeping its powder dry until the Georgia Senate races, it will be interesting to see the internal infighting that emerges after that.

When it comes down to it, 70 million people voted for that disgusting arsehole knowing exactly what and who he is. The GOP are hilt deep now, and they can't afford to lose those votes - they'll be looking for someone who is happy to broadly continue the agenda trump has set, but maybe a bit less fucking insane, and therefore much more dangerous imo

Just now, madwullie said:

When it comes down to it, 70 million people voted for that disgusting arsehole knowing exactly what and who he is. The GOP are hilt deep now, and they can't afford to lose those votes - they'll be looking for someone who is happy to broadly continue the agenda trump has set, but maybe a bit less fucking insane, and therefore much more dangerous imo

I think a lot will hinge on Trump’s legal situation once he leaves office.  If he gets done on State charges for tax evasion and fraud then him, his disgusting family and his bunch of Mickey Mouse businesses will be well and truly fucked.

That will give the Republicans a chance to reboot, I hope they tear themselves apart in the process.

17 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

This is simply outstanding!

It's all so obvious when you think about it.

It's not the popular vote, it's the RINOs, radical Dems, Deep State, Corporate America, Big Tech and of course the Attorney General William Barr!  I shyt you not!

Lou Dobbs seems to genuinely believe that.  The rest of the Fox crew are just saying things for the money, but Dobbs is just that insane.

18 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

This is simply outstanding!

It's all so obvious when you think about it.

It's not the popular vote, it's the RINOs, radical Dems, Deep State, Corporate America, Big Tech and of course the Attorney General William Barr!  I shyt you not!

I understand the protection that the US constitution gives to freedom of speech but surely there is still protection against slander.

Not so much thinking about Barr, though some of what Dobbs says there could be interpreted as slanderous, but people like State election officials being accused of being a party to fraud for just doing their jobs.

The latest edition of this podcast is worth a listen I think. It's not one of your standard MSNBC type things, they're usually fairly down the middle. 

https://abcaudio.com/podcasts/powerhouse-politics/

P.S. The first few minutes anyway..goes a bit meh after the Georgian republicans saying their piece.

Edited by welshbairn

If I am reading things right the Trump campaign has raised more money since the election than it did in the months leading up to it as Supporters give their cash away to trump on the back of the fraud claims he is dishing out every single day. They're almost certainly getting grifted. A fool and his money...

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

The star witness for trump in michigan

Not sure if drunk but maybe with mental health issues.  Unfair to put her in that position and an indication of the sort of person running Trump’s legal defence team.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

If I am reading things right the Trump campaign has raised more money since the election than it did in the months leading up to it as Supporters give their cash away to trump on the back of the fraud claims he is dishing out every single day. They're almost certainly getting grifted. A fool and his money...

Yeah I feel sorry for them.  The same as I feel sorry for people who give money to televangelists.