The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

It’s more worrying how many people are starting to jump on this “fixed election” bandwagon Trump has got going. It’s one thing for Trump to have this giant tantrum over it, but there are people in office who are saying the same things and they are people who do know better, yet are pushing this narrative anyway.

7 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

It’s more worrying how many people are starting to jump on this “fixed election” bandwagon Trump has got going. It’s one thing for Trump to have this giant tantrum over it, but there are people in office who are saying the same things and they are people who do know better, yet are pushing this narrative anyway.

Most of them know he's full of shit. They just don't want to lose their jobs.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

It'll turn out in two months that Jacob Wohl was a part of this

It's almost regrettable that we might not be hearing from Jacob for a while..

Law&Crime previously reported on the robocall after Michigan authorities began investigating the voter suppression tactic in late summer. Authorities there eventually charged Burkman and Wohl with multiple felony counts punishable by 24-year jail sentences.

https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/703-795-5364?recording=CAee7daeeadd7759e923ec881092e29d04

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-election/federal-judge-says-jacob-wohl-is-causing-electoral-terror-compares-racist-robocalls-to-kkk-in-court-order/

P.S. I missed this one. :lol:

http://news2share.com/start/2020/08/06/jacob-wohl-denies-kidnapping-former-white-house-staffer-merritt-corrigan/

P.S. For anyone bored enough to watch all of that, here's the tape that's supposed clear everything up.

Edited by welshbairn

21 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Most of them know he's full of shit. They just don't want to lose their jobs.

I agree, but I’m doing so they are enabling him and giving strength to the lies.

Knowing that what you are saying is a load of shit but saying it anyway isn’t a lot better than being stupid enough to say it because you believe him.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I agree, but I’m doing so they are enabling him and giving strength to the lies.

Knowing that what you are saying is a load of shit but saying it anyway isn’t a lot better than being stupid enough to say it because you believe him.

Indeed it isn't. But it should be no shock to anyone that these type of people value their jobs and salaries over honesty and integrity.

14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I'd say it's worse, tbqh

12 hours ago, GordonS said:

The system predates electricity, when results from states would have been brought to Washington by pony express, so speed was hardly of the essence. They also have two months between the election and inauguration. American's slavish adherence to a set of rules written for a completely different time - part of which was to ensure big slave-owning states were well-represented - is one of the many odd things about them. 

I was under the impression that refusal to update voting procedures, eg electronic..., was very much coming from the Republican side of things.

And that that comes from the underlying knowledge that in a straighforward electoral fight, they would never win another US election.  Hence their pandering

to the extremists, baseless arguments about voting legitimacies.....

1 hour ago, beefybake said:

I was under the impression that refusal to update voting procedures, eg electronic..., was very much coming from the Republican side of things.

And that that comes from the underlying knowledge that in a straighforward electoral fight, they would never win another US election.  Hence their pandering

to the extremists, baseless arguments about voting legitimacies.....

It very much is.

A more modern voting system would pretty much ensure Republicans never get in again.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This guy did a focus group of voters who were leaning to Biden but ended up voting for Trump.

The bit about them not supporting Defund The Police, then having it explained what it actually means and being 70% in favour of it, is mental stuff.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

No c**t will care a jot by 2022 unless the coup happens I guess. I'm sure it'll still mysteriously top a bestseller list regardless.

Is she the best Trump reporter? Daniel Dale done the most moment to moment documentation and David J Roth captured his unique mindset better than anyone else will ever manage.