The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 hour ago, Arthur Symington said:

You may well be right but that description could pertain to people on here whom the majority would be delighted to be pals with, certainly if what is written off as laddish antics is anything to go by.

This and the fact that people are craving some Hollywoodesque aspect to this election, i.e. a person killing themselves in an outlandish fashion, is downright disturbing. Shows how much people are so far removed from reality.

Another thread on here discusses mental health and has posters expressing their disgust as to why more hasn't been done to improve it, but along with that frustration is a grave misunderstanding as to why in truth the situation is so bad. 

Not lack of funding or medical staff. It's THEIR fault.

This thread typifies it. Bullying, gloating and snide which is all too common in society from those who don't think for one second about their actions and no doubt behave the same way offline, therefore sustaining a toxic culture and making people's lives hell.

Good to see that the kids of apparently mentally stable parents can have role models to aspire to be like.

Trump is a horrendous individual. And he's always been a horrendous individual. Five minutes of research will tell you that. He'll never change and deserves zero sympathy.

I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Edited by RiG

6 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'm sure I'm not alone in reading those words and immediately thinking what an utter fucking fanny.

Yup. It's definitely Mao btw. 

I'll bet another old emptied friend of ours, Reynard is positively spewing at this result. He'd fit right in with Trump demographic with his hatred of libtards and apparent love of guns.

Guest Arthur Symington
28 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I do have kids, they're lovely people with strong values like compassion, kindness, decency and the courage to stand up for what's right, even when it's hard.

Trump is a danger - a physical danger - to people like that.

Now take your hypocritical mewling and f**k off.

Where did I say that Trump wasn't a danger?

Notice that not one person has challenged me on the acceptance of a particular behaviour by some on here but that's not wholly surprising. Just the usual internet forum guff when someone not in with the crowd posts something they don't agree with and immediately there are accusations of that person having being banned or having posted here previously to try and dissuade them from posting again.

16 minutes ago, GordonS said:

You've obviously posted on here before. You've used an expression that's common on here but not out in the world of normals.

Why do you feel the need to hide who you are? Do you really feel you're in any position to hand out lessons in morality when you can't even stand behind your own words? How many accounts have you had on here, and what are they?

If you can't answer that then you should toddle off back to the shallow end where you belong.

I haven't posted under another account, and if you check you'll find that I'm not exactly a "new" member either, so I haven't joined specifically to post on this thread.

Forgive me for asking, but is your surname "S"? If not, why don't you use your real surname?

Edited by Arthur Symington

Trump is a horrendous individual. And he's always been a horrendous individual. Five minutes of research will tell you that. He'll never change and deserves zero sympathy.

He reminds me of Reynholm in the IT Crowd with the bit where he boasts about starting the business with "two things in my possession: a dream, and six million pounds".

11 minutes ago, Arthur Symington said:

I haven't posted under another account, and if you check you'll find that I'm not exactly a "new" member either, so I haven't joined specifically to post on this thread.

Obvious liar is obvious.

Cheerio.

25 minutes ago, Arthur Symington said:

Where did I say that Trump wasn't a danger?

Notice that not one person has challenged me on the acceptance of a particular behaviour by some on here but that's not wholly surprising. Just the usual internet forum guff when someone not in with the crowd posts something they don't agree with and immediately there are accusations of that person having being banned or having posted here previously to try and dissuade them from posting again.

Forgive me for asking, but is your surname "S"? If not, why don't you use your real surname?

Aye, you really ask the crazy tough questions.