The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

4 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Quick glimpse on Fox news... talking about the stock exchange.. seems they have given up now

They have been bleating all day about how the stock market is nearly at record levels because of Trumps good work and pro business approach despite the fact most investors will be preparing for Biden 

If Trump is at a loose end in the new year I can think of another job coming up where you can get paid a lot of money to not actually achieve anything and get by feeding your thick supporters with battle cries and platitudes.

3 minutes ago, 101 said:

They have been bleating all day about how the stock market is nearly at record levels because of Trumps good work and pro business approach despite the fact most investors will be preparing for Biden 

Ahhh..  not much use talking bout that now ha

16 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Im on my second account.. you havnt lived till you've been banned from Twitter...  😂 wasn't even for much. Called  some far right twat a lying c**t... 

Still on my OG account from 2009, if it dies I'm done. 

8 minutes ago, 101 said:

They've been bigging up Trump because of the tax handouts to the rich, and the fear that Biden might reverse them for those earning over $400,000 pa, absolutely nothing to do with the state of the economy or their small investors or pensioner's interests.

Edited by welshbairn

18 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

There is not an honourable bone in his body.

This is why I think he's not more popular among the serving military. They're heavily into honour, duty, dignity and service. He won't be their flavour at all.

The legal case that Trump "won" made it seem that Republican election count observers were not allowed in the count - the thing is, it is (no surprise) an utter fabrication.

They were allowed in (all parties were under the same conditions) - just not as close as they want due to social distancing measures.

The big win is moving a few metres closer to the count.

Utter nonsense.

13 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Well my £20 on Trump getting 210-239 is currently hanging in there....

Trump can only win one of Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania for me to win.  Am I deluded or do I have a chance? 😆

Can't believe this is still a possibility. Going to take ages to find out though!