The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

He will still be in office until January though, plenty time for multiple heads gone. 

Honestly, as soon as Joey hits 270 and there’s no reason to give a single f**k about any of the brainfarts, howlings and dribbling I’m done entirely. No more Barr. Stephen Miller crawls back in the hole he came from. Kushner's creditors start getting antsy. No more Jr sobbing thru a hail of coke because his father doesnt and can't love him. No more daily gaslighting from a malignant sex doll. 270 and it doesn’t matter anymore. 

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

That's worse than mine, it's a common enough insult and I'm not even sure what grounds it breaks.

Mine was for threatening harm - I wasn't saying I was going to cut his brake cable or anything, I was merely hoping it would happen.

twitter.png.4083b78d153a4fcd0dbfe32f7975c293.png

I get banned for that yet it's fine for Trump to threaten to nuke a country. Double standards 😂

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

ah you're neglecting the potential for some faithless elector #bantz if he hits exactly 270

Trump wins Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania, Biden wins Georgia, and it's 269-269.

Biden will win the popular vote by over 4 million and the House will pick Trump, because of an arcane rule that each state gets one vote.

Scenes. Mostly bloody.

14 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Trump wins Arizona, Nevada and Pennsylvania, Biden wins Georgia, and it's 269-269.

Biden will win the popular vote by over 4 million and the House will pick Trump, because of an arcane rule that each state gets one vote.

Scenes. Mostly bloody.

If Trump wins Nancy Pelosi should be burned at the stake.

Spend three years greeting about Russia, abandon that when the election comes round because no one cares then do f**k all for people during the pandemic while eating $30 dollar ice cream.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Have Fox not just called the election for Biden ?

Biden will romp Pennsylvania, comfortably win Nevada and Arizona, and lose Georgia by a few thousand votes.

Let's just on to the next stage oif Trump's breakdown, and get the popcorn out. 

2 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The childishness of the Trump Campaign and their supporters never fails to astonish me. How did it come to this.

After IndyRef and then Brexit especially, nothing really surprises me when it comes to politics. 

Has it always been like this or has social media just given every overly vocal fuckwit a worldwide platform to spout their shite? 

43 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Soldiers probably don't like Trump because he didn't let them go off and kill a bunch of Yemenis.

Oddly enough!  Hard to believe after all the huffing and talk he has done over the last 4 years.

Trump: For all his bellicose rhetoric, so far Trump has not started any shooting wars, and he let the military make some significant progress toward ending the conflicts in Afghanistan, Iraq and against ISIS in Syria. Much of this was continued policy from Obama’s generals, and to Trump’s credit he mostly let it be carried out and even added some forces. His abrupt move to withdraw US forces from Syria and his apparent abandonment of the US Kurdish allies to the “mercies” of the Turks is reprehensible, but it isn’t “starting” a war. So to date Trump, surprisingly, has not “started” a shooting war (this leaves out trade wars, Twitter wars, etc)

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

With 8% of the vote left (~550,000 votes) in Pennsylvania to be counted, Trump's lead is now down to 1.5% (~slightly under 100,000 votes), and the majority of votes to come in are expected to be Biden supporters I believe.

The govener of pennsylvania is saying Biden will win the state  by around 100k 

2 hours ago, RiG said:

That's Trump up to about 7 or 8 tweets now that have been marked as misleading by Twitter for violating their Civil Integrity Policy yet they constantly shit the bed about actually punting him off the platform for repeated violations of said policy.

I think they're doing the right thing keeping him on, it's more powerful having the message there than silence.