Clyde vs Peterheid

6 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Blue-Toon, Will you be bringing your own referee again this time? 

That game brought back some memories, I had forgotten how shocking that refereeing was that day, at least 2 stonewall yellow cards but that handball on the line, the only time I have seen anything worse than that was probably the Les Mortrem incident.

Si Ferry was saying on Open Goal recently that Peterhead are already down to the bare bones. 

After our form in these types of games last season, a win here in any way, shape or form would do nicely.

Edited by C. Muir

On paper we should be fine with this one, but a few times we have expected to beat Peterhead and it's not happened.

Don't think the weather will help with our band of exciting attacking football either, the forecast is horrendous.

However 2-0 Clyde 😊

Edited by macclyde+

8 hours ago, macclyde+ said:

On paper we should be fine with this one, but a few times we have expected to beat Peterhead and it's not happened.

Don't think the weather will help with our band of exciting attacking football either, the forecast is horrendous.

However 2-0 Clyde 😊

It's to be dry and bright come 3pm tomorrow according to the forecast on bbc earlier!

17 minutes ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

It's to be dry and bright come 3pm tomorrow according to the forecast on bbc earlier!

And 55mph winds unfortunately! Need to keep it on the deck and take some pot shots if the wind is behind us. 

On 27/10/2020 at 13:49, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

Blue-Toon, Will you be bringing your own referee again this time? 

On 27/10/2020 at 20:07, Pride Of The Clyde said:

That game brought back some memories, I had forgotten how shocking that refereeing was that day, at least 2 stonewall yellow cards but that handball on the line, the only time I have seen anything worse than that was probably the Les Mortrem incident.

On 27/10/2020 at 22:56, SLClyde said:

The referees performance was only topped by Blair Currie throwing it into the net twice. 

That referee believe it or not is a Clyde fan! 

1 minute ago, Scott-Replay said:

That weather almost makes me glad I’m not there.

The hypothermia we would have got is replaced by seasickness of watching this stream. Pixie not coping with the wind too well.