Ship hijacking

With an oil tanker being hijacked off the isle to wight in true ICT Chris style.

Have any P&B ers had their vessel hijacked

Have any P&B hijacked a ship?

Edited by 101
Inverness hasn't hijacked a ship, as far as I know

Just now, 101 said:

With an oil tanker being hijacked off the isle to wight in true ICT style.

When I worked in Yemen, you could see some pirates in the distance getting shooed away by the military.

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

When I worked in Yemen, you could see some pirates in the distance getting shooed away by the military.

Hopefully the news companies will be rebranding their refugee ribs to be able to interview the hijackers and find out if they are Yemini pirates. If they are it's our own fault and we should give them the tanker 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Seems strange to wait until your just off the Isle of Wight before being discovered in the hidey haul (get it? lol) hijacking it. Are they aware the festival was cancelled? 

Been as sea a week and they only just found them, you would think you could smell them after a few days :lol:

Maybe it's an alternative festival venue? Turn the bridge into the main stage and the deck into the standing section. Perfect.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

With an oil tanker being hijacked off the isle to wight in true ICT style.

Contrary to your assertion, Inverness Caledonian Thistle deny any involvement in this at all.

9 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Contrary to your assertion, Inverness Caledonian Thistle deny any involvement in this at all.

Woops better fix that. Cheers

Edited by 101

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I really need to start these threads. In the last week I’ve been accused of masterbating on Zoom calls and now hijacking a cargo ship.

You also started a thread about some virus, gave it undue publicity and now it is reaping havoc all over the world.

Time for some answers.

24 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I really need to start these threads. In the last week I’ve been accused of masterbating on Zoom calls and now hijacking a cargo ship.

It's a tanker mate, think of the nectar points.

Anyway the military have been called in probably bring events to a conclusion provided they don't blow the boat up.

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Apparently it’s too much for the police and they’ve called for military assistance.

Seven stowaways are too much for the police.

Section 2 of the Piracy Act 1837 creates a statutory offence of aggravated piracy. See also the Piracy Act 1850.

In 2008 the British Foreign Office advised the Royal Navy not to detain pirates of certain nationalities as they might be able to claim asylum in Britain under British human rights legislation, if their national laws included execution, or mutilation as a judicial punishment for crimes committed as pirates.

Could be an interesting outcome.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

It's a tanker mate, think of the nectar points.

Anyway the military have been called in probably bring events to a conclusion provided they don't blow the boat up.

That would also draw it to a conclusion.