Greenock Morton vs Ayr United

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Same , by all accounts it’s not a bad streaming experience supposedly 

Yeah, my expectations are set given the feedback by Morton fans. It sounds like it should be a good quality product. I'm just glad its not Pixellot tbh.

I genuinely have no idea how Kerr will line up for this one. We have McCowan back from suspension and potentially Zanatta back from injury. Hopefully Houston gets the nod to start. If he doesn't I'd start Hewitt and move Muirhead into Centre back. Roscoe had a bit of a stinker on Saturday and I simply don't rate him as highly as Baird & Muirhead.

Upfront I'd probably start Innes Cameron instead of Bruce Anderson. Slightly harsh on Anderson who hasn't done anything wrong but Cameron completely changed the game when he came on Saturday.

Sinisalo

Houston Muirhead Baird Reading 

Murdoch Chalmers 

Zanatta Smith McCowan

Cameron

Subs: Hare Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Kerr, Miller, Moffat, Anderson

21 hours ago, placidcasual said:

I'm sure the ppv EPL games are cheaper than that on BT and Sky.

Not for season ticket holders who have to pay this on top of the ST outlet.

PL money grabbers who say they where £800M down last season and £xxxx this season.

Hard times when you pay some players £300,000 per week.

14 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah, my expectations are set given the feedback by Morton fans. It sounds like it should be a good quality product. I'm just glad its not Pixellot tbh.

It is pretty good and well worth the extra £ than what Dundee charged last week. The cameras are spot on, zooming in and the likes and covers all angles of the pitch! The Commentary is spot on too, sounds like proper guys doing it rather than 2 Morton fans plucked from the Cowshed! Get a beer cracked and fire it on before KO, decent chat about both teams from Gerry and the bold Andy Ritchie.

Edited by M0rtonfc

M0rtonfc making me regret that I can't watch it on Saturday. Sounds like you have a good product and you've put a bit of your own stamp on it. I think that's all anyone can ask, and hopefully the word of mouth feedback on PandB for clubs that do that helps them make a few bob more in difficult times.

On 28/10/2020 at 20:34, Trogdor said:

hopefully, for those of us unable to watch it would be good to get some updates on here that are about the actual game.

Big game this - for Ayr I think it's fair to say that the results so far suggest that we have played a lot better than we actually have done so it's vital the performances improve before the results stop coming.   Hopefully having a couple of bodies back and the newer lads s week of training will help.  

Both set of fans will fancy a win here. Be interesting to see Morton to try and work out whether they’ll be mid table mediocre or challenge for top 4.
I think you might be the first person on this site to suggest Morton and a top four finish in the same sentence in a good few seasons. I think your query of mid table mediocrity and top four is much better suited to us.

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Find it quite strange that there has been no mention of Zanatta in either last week or this weeks preview...

I'm assuming he's available, otherwise surely they'd have said he was out. Admittedly, they don't say he's back either in the match preview. 🤷‍♂️

"Team News : Tom Walsh misses out through injury. Luke McCowan comes back into the squad after suspension."

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm assuming he's available, otherwise surely they'd have said he was out. Admittedly, they don't say he's back either in the match preview. 🤷‍♂️

"Team News : Tom Walsh misses out through injury. Luke McCowan comes back into the squad after suspension."

Wasn't mentioned last week either and he wasn't in the squad.  Bit odd two weeks in a row right enough.

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Yeah - pretty sure he wasn’t mentioned as being out last week either though! I’ll check that now but bit bizarre. 

I think you might be the first person on this site to suggest Morton and a top four finish in the same sentence in a good few seasons. I think your query of mid table mediocrity and top four is much better suited to us.

True. I probably don’t expect Morton to be fighting for top 4 but in this shortened season you never know. I suspect this season might throw up a few surprises though.