Greenock Morton vs Ayr United

14 hours ago, Trogdor said:

More importantly, Morton fans -

Is your stream worth it? Is it reliable? Do you have commentary and do I need to login the day before to ensure I get to watch?

Stream now works really well. Use a couple of cameras to avoid the main stand pillars. Commentary included aye, actually a  pretty good listen, a few Alloa fans said they really enjoyed it. Andy Ritchie is a good pundit too. No buffering etc as long as your own connectivity is sufficient 

Only issue for me is cost. Alloa game was £14 quid which I thought was a few quid more than it should have been and that was apparently a category C game so could even be more on Sat.

No sure how late you can sign up but we should have it out early enough.

14 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Is your stream worth it? Is it reliable? Do you have commentary and do I need to login the day before to ensure I get to watch?

Seemed to have ironed out the problems.

Commentary I say better than average.

Using two cameras to avoid columns maybe slight colour balancing issue. As they have responded to most criticism expect continued improvement. 

Cost seems an issue, Alloa £14 so top team like Ayr maybe £15?

On the football side concerned with lack of progress with Conville and Lyon, had hoped both would kick on.

With no other club charging as much as £14, they surely aren't going to persist with this category idea. £14 is more than enough as it is, any more than that and they'll end up losing money with fans of other clubs understandably deciding we're the games they won't bother with.

Edited by Dunning1874

10 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Forget that talk of £15. They have it listed.... £16.

Get real Morton.

https://tv.gmfc.net/

£16 hahaha, just aswell i'm working and don't have to pay that. Anyone this season who charges £16 i won't be paying end of. Away teams certainly, i'd consider giving that to my own club to help their finances plus i've already experienced an excellent livestream with them so I have assurances it would be worth the money.

5 minutes ago, rb123! said:

£16 hahaha, just aswell i'm working and don't have to pay that. Anyone this season who charges £16 i won't be paying end of. Away teams certainly, i'd consider giving that to my own club to help their finances plus i've already experienced an excellent livestream with them so I have assurances it would be worth the money.

Don't blame you. I understand the thought in trying to maintain value for season ticket holders when they set the prices. But on seeing everyone else's prices, they should have reconsidered.

23 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Yep, this is going to be the common reaction. £14 was already steep but tolerable, pushing it to £16 is taking the piss as a price before you even get into the insanity and sheer brass neck of asking fans of some clubs to pay more than others when we're all in the same division. It's a blatant attempt at a cash grab, which will backfire as away fans who would have had bought it at £14 see they're having the piss taken out of them and decide they won't bother at £16.

This is described as Category B as well, so they're going to go even higher with whatever clubs they've decided are Category A. Presumably £18 which is absolutely scandalous for a stream. It's only been two years since we were charging that to attend a game!

I can't wait until the takeover is concluded next year and the people who come up with and endorse this kind of rampant stupidity are out of club.

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I've said before I'm happy to pay gate price for a stream as it's what I'd be paying to watch the match and I'd be there anyway. 

Still a mad price for what it is though! 

You are part of the problem.

On 26/10/2020 at 18:27, Trogdor said:

Having only Dundee to compare to I'd say ours is a fair bit better. Better quality picture, pre and post match analysis, good commentary from pundits who actually know who the opposition players are and not too heavy on the home bias.

However, they'll need a talking to if they're going to want £16 and upwards from anyone who isn't Alloa or Arbroath.