Apart from ICT, which other Championship clubs use Pixellot cameras?

48 minutes ago, TheHonestMan85 said:

Cheers.

I believe its only Alloa. I expect you can find confirmation of that on here:

That said, Alloa will have manual control of theirs imminently which should make a difference. Whereas ICT have gone for raw unfettered AI Pixellot with poor camera placement. I hope the SPFL doesn't assign them anymore bald linesmen as that was so frustrating.

Dundee seem to have the same as above. Lots of time spent looking at the goalkeeper whilst the ball was up the other end of the park. Bit of a joke asking people to pay for that. Just employ someone. 

22 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I believe its only Alloa. I expect you can find confirmation of that on here:

That said, Alloa will have manual control of theirs imminently which should make a difference. Whereas ICT have gone for raw unfettered AI Pixellot with poor camera placement. I hope the SPFL doesn't assign them anymore bald linesmen as that was so frustrating.

😂😂😂

The Peterhead game yesterday there were several times the camera took off and pointed away from the action, it also seemed to focus in and out at corners. 

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Dundee seem to have the same as above. Lots of time spent looking at the goalkeeper whilst the ball was up the other end of the park. Bit of a joke asking people to pay for that. Just employ someone. 

I guess they are using an AI based system to reduce the costs and avoid staffing issues with a production team, 1 person can operate these systems and they also have ones that can run the whole production automatically. 

Edited by SJP79