Dundee United v Ross County

7 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Astonishing discovery- "Oli Shaw works better when balls aren't aimed at his head"

Kettlewell can get so far away from his office, it’s not real.  I don’t think he’s got a clue what he’s doing.

This is a game we really shouldn't have lost, but have due to being once again, being utterly shite at the back and totally inept at up front. United had three chances, took two and will be delighted to come away with a win.

Edited by Comrie

On 24/10/2020 at 22:18, Szamo's_Ammo said:

When we destroy free-falling Ross County next week and are sitting 5th in the table, everyone's perspective will have changed.

Don't say I didn't tell you!

Screenshot_20201031-165734_Chrome.thumb.jpg.722cf88044c4cae6ea8e77f52dd41979.jpg

It's all going to be just fine.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Can already hear Kettlewell complain about the second goal in the interview but we really are a defensive shambles. Should be time up for that walloper but it’s jobs for the boys so nout will happen.

It’d be Brittain and Cowie (or perhaps Ferguson, Brittain and Cowie) anyway.  That’s how everything works.  I’m all for continuity if it’s the right way to go, if that makes any sense.  County couldn’t defend last season, and if anything they’re worse this year.   They’re also inept up front.  

First hour - and I'm in shock - United played well, and were even enjoyable to watch at times.

County had the upper hand for the last part of the he game, but very glad to get the three points.

Fuchs looks like he needs to shift some weight. He barely touched the ball, although did have a good tackle inside the box near the end.

It’d be Brittain and Cowie (or perhaps Ferguson, Brittain and Cowie) anyway.  That’s how everything works.  I’m all for continuity if it’s the right way to go, if that makes any sense.  County couldn’t defend last season, and if anything they’re worse this year.   They’re also inept up front.  

Roy would (hopefully) not go down the road of using youth coaches because it’s clearly not working. There’s a couple of proven managers in Scotland without clubs, throw the book at them if we’re honestly serious about staying in this league because currently I see no way we won’t go down at the end of this season.

22 minutes ago, Comrie said:

This is a game we really shouldn't have lost, but have due to being once again, being utterly shite at the back and totally inept at up front. United had three chances, took two and will be delighted to come away with a win.

Tighter than it should have been at the end but a decent performance nonetheless in the circumstances. I'd put the last ten minutes down to nerves which should hopefully ease with another couple of decent results.

There look to be plenty of worse teams than us in the division.

There are worse teams than County in the league, despite all the negativity.

Hamilton will go down this season and St. Mirren/Livingston not far behind. No shame losing to United, far bigger budget than we will ever have. 

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

There are worse teams than County in the league, despite all the negativity.

Hamilton will go down this season and St. Mirren/Livingston not far behind. No shame losing to United, far bigger budget than we will ever have. 

True. A plucky club working out of a village with only 5000 residents. Fairy tale stuff