Cove vs Thistle 31st October

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

5/2 on Thistle today. Seems generous

That's very generous odds.

Poor start to this game. Cove look sluggish and are struggling to string any passes together. Very un-Cove like. Wind will make it difficult to see any quality football.

Terrible first half with very little chances or composure shown. I'd hope we would have benefitted playing downwind but we didn't.

Cove will need to step it up quite a few notches as we were the poorest I've seen us in a while and if there is no marked improvement we could drop our first points at home since joining the SPFL.

Partick although they didn't play all that well have wind behind them second half and look more likely to get a goal I think.

That was fucking appalling. Shite stream, worse game.

In particular, that was the most anonymous I can remember Shea Gordon being. A complete passenger. I get that he sometimes scores goals, and his runs can stretch the other team and open up space but that was terrible.

But he was just one issue and everything about that was utter pish. 

4 minutes ago, A_Veitch said:

Cove going to storm this league (Hopefully). 

I hope you are right but we were so far below our usual standard today and showed very little. Was atrocious conditions that were not conducive to good football. 

We'll need to be much better than that to get a top 2 spot

Charlatan of a chairman, board and seems closer to including our management team in that list. Weather was the same for both teams so no excuse there. Only 3 games in but v Falkirk next weekend is looking like a must win for McCall. Improvement from Caldwell is minimal, I'm fast losing interest in my club.

Poor loser? Fuckung bet I am. We were shat on last season and close season (such as it was) I thought at the very least we would come out fighting like f**k if for no other reason, the perceived injustice of it all but seems not. Shitebags it would appear. Ho hum on to next weeks drubbing. Can't even throw my season ticket on to the pitch😡

36 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

I hope you are right but we were so far below our usual standard today and showed very little. Was atrocious conditions that were not conducive to good football. 

We'll need to be much better than that to get a top 2 spot

Don't see why you can't compete with Falkirk and Partick Thistle neither them are that great.  You've picked up a key win today against Partick Thistle just don't see anything you should be worried about in this league.

Edited by A_Veitch