Dunfermline v Queens

17 hours ago, Grant228 said:

What in the f**k is Buchanan doing 😂 That's outstanding. On a day where two ridiculous penalties are given away it really takes some doing to f**k up more, and there he is. 

Buchanan is more interested in trying to get involved in a wrestling match than attack the ball, and our goalkeeper is more interested in hiding behind people than attacking the ball.

Shitebags the lot of them.

19 minutes ago, palmy_cammy said:

Buchanan is more interested in trying to get involved in a wrestling match than attack the ball, and our goalkeeper is more interested in hiding behind people than attacking the ball.

Shitebags the lot of them.

And Shields runs towards the corner flag for no reason. Then, when it is obvious the ball is going to soar over the bit where he is heading, he keeps going. McGrory isn’t much better. Lots of players trying to look busy whilst making sure they don’t actually have to take any responsibility.  We would probably concede about the same amount of goals from corners if half the team sat them out.

On 01/11/2020 at 15:13, 19QOS19 said:
On 01/11/2020 at 14:17, FrankReynolds said:
Still trying to defend them? That's mental. 
They're dreadful. 

It's not about defending them. We could have peak Puyol and Pique at CB and we'd still be conceding these goals. Poor marking at corners isn't entirely down to the CB's. Everyone needs to take responsibility for basic defensive duties.

True but 2 of the goals were the CB's fault so "peak Puyol and Pique at CB" more than likely would have prevented the 2 goals. 

My original post wasn't about corners in the first place. It was about SD constantly defending Buchanan when he's absolutely shite. 

Edited by FrankReynolds

18 minutes ago, FrankReynolds said:

True but 2 of the goals were the CB's fault so "peak Puyol and Pique at CB" more than likely would have prevented the 2 goals. 

My original post wasn't about corners in the first place. It was about SD constantly defending Buchanan when he's absolutely shite. 

Buchanan was entirely responsible for the 1st goal on Saturday. Nobody at all is arguing with that. Doesn't matter what everyone else was doing. If he just marks Murray properly that goal isn't scored. Not once have I said otherwise. In fact you  even selectively quoted the first post to remove the part where I said the first was Buchanan's fault because it didn't suit your point. When he's at fault, he's at fault. I defended him previously when he was being blamed for goals that weren't his fault.

You have your own agenda to play with though so carry on.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Buchanan was entirely responsible for the 1st goal on Saturday. Nobody at all is arguing with that. Doesn't matter what everyone else was doing. If he just marks Murray properly that goal isn't scored. Not once have I said otherwise. In fact you  even selectively quoted the first post to remove the part where I said the first was Buchanan's fault because it didn't suit your point. When he's at fault, he's at fault. I defended him previously when he was being blamed for goals that weren't his fault.

You have your own agenda to play with though so carry on.

1st, 2nd & 3rd goals should have been prevented CB's lost there men at 1st & 3rd. The 1st Buchanan completly let his man go & get first to the ball, the 3rd Obileye & Buchanan lost there men and both players combined for the goal...... The 2nd goal Pybus didn't need to put in the late challenge... 

Edited by SUPERSOUTH

You've chosen to quote me entirely out of context there. I haven't defended the CBs for Saturday's performance and my Puyol and Pique comment wasn't about Saturday it was a general comment. The CBs cost us two goals last weekend. Of the 10 goals conceded they have been at fault for 3/4. The point I have made several times now is that it isn't as simple as saying we need two better CBs. We'd still be losing the goals we have been unless better CBs could morph into midfielders who fail to track their men.