Dunfermline v Queens

We should be looking for 3 points here.

Defiantly not clicking quite yet especially in the 1st half of games but doing enough.  think we’ll go back to 4-4-2 for this one.

Are queens still struggling against set pieces? If so the Thomas/Murray combo has a good chance of success. 

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Defiantly not clicking quite yet especially in the 1st half of games but doing enough.  think we’ll go back to 4-4-2 for this one.

Are queens still struggling against set pieces? If so the Thomas/Murray combo has a good chance of success. 

We are now struggling against everything. Raith could have scored 8 today and that is without really doing much in the second half.  We look like a team that has already been relegated, playing out the season.

Anything less than a comfortable win here would be very disappointing. Having said that, a win’s a win and I’d take a scrappy 1-0. As long as we’re sitting on 9 points next Saturday night, I’ll be happy.

Just looked at today’s line ups and QoS have Gregor Buchanan as a CB in the championship, should be hoping to score a few. Surely that’s not Willie Gibson at full back, or have the BBC got that wrong? Can’t believe I’m even asking that question, but with AJ in charge I wouldn’t rule it out...

5 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Anything less than a comfortable win here would be very disappointing. Having said that, a win’s a win and I’d take a scrappy 1-0. As long as we’re sitting on 9 points next Saturday night, I’ll be happy.

Just looked at today’s line ups and QoS have Gregor Buchanan as a CB in the championship, should be hoping to score a few. Surely that’s not Willie Gibson at full back, or have the BBC got that wrong? Can’t believe I’m even asking that question, but with AJ in charge I wouldn’t rule it out...

Maxwell, the usual LB was suspended so Gibson was at LB. We don’t have a RB but have another midfielder playing there. Both our CBs are utterly hopeless but we don’t have anybody else. 2 CBs and a LB is all we currently have on the books. If we don’t get at least 3 defenders in on loan, we’re doon. Probably doon anyway given the attitude of some of them.

39 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

No we aren't struggling. It's way worse than that.

54 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Aye imagine we'll go 4-4-2 with Dow going back out to his wing and O'Hara starting up top. Fraser Murray will drop down to the bench.

Regarding QOTS and set pieces, check out the highlights of their game against Ayr.

Oh, and we should absolutely be looking for 3 points.

Before anyone mentions him, we seem to be the only team Dobbie struggles to score against. He's got something like 2 in 12 against us.

He has 4 goals in league games against you in last 3 seasons. One goal last season and three in one game in the 2017-18 season. We’ve played you 11 times in that period albeit Dobbie will have missed some of these with injury.

Quick check looks like Dobbie missed 4 of these games through injury.

18 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

He has 4 goals in league games against you in last 3 seasons. One goal last season and three in one game in the 2017-18 season. We’ve played you 11 times in that period albeit Dobbie will have missed some of these with injury.

Quick check looks like Dobbie missed 4 of these games through injury.

Was he ever good?

A sad goal record against us.

1 minute ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Nah he’s never been much good. Hopefully he’ll finally put in a decent performance on Saturday.

I've barely heard of him.

Is he some sort of fringe player?

Dobbie hattrick incoming...

He scored a hat trick in a 5-2 win at EEP a couple of seasons bsck

Oh, and we should absolutely be looking for 3 points.
Before anyone mentions him, we seem to be the only team Dobbie struggles to score against. He's got something like 2 in 12 against us.