Dundee vs Raith Rovers

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

As the greatest lyricist of his generation once sang:  “You say that the day just never arrives and it’s never seemed so far away.  Still, I know it’s gonna happen someday”.

As I live and breath McPake, you have killed me, you have killed me.

while once again we get into a lead and the manager shits himself and goes all out for the 1-0 win....its getting on my fucking tits with his negative shite when we are ahead...although if the ref did his job and gave that stonewaller pen this thread would be about 10 pages shorter....also get the feeling charlie adam aint gonna get much protection this year...numerous kicks pushes etc ignored from the ref.

31 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

And you will be back in League 1 where you belong

thank you

And when did your team win anything of note. You have proved over the past few seasons to be a mid table Championship club. Keep dreaming if you think you are a Premiership club. We may end up back in league 1 but we buy players who we can afford. How much are you paying Charlie Adam???

25 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

settle down m8. Great point for you wee diddies today. Enjoy your Buckfast 

Enjoy our Buckfast, seriously someone from Dundee, drugs capital of Europe slagging off Kirkcaldy. Enjoy tier 3 at least we can get a drink.

Just now, raith1974 said:

And when did your team win anything of note. You have proved over the past few seasons to be a mid table Championship club. Keep dreaming if you think you are a Premiership club. We may end up back in league 1 but we buy players who we can afford. How much are you paying Charlie Adam???

We give him the freedom of Fintry. Basically we do whatever the f**k we want. We are Dundee. If we want to go into admin again we will. If we want to pay £20k a week to Chico then so be it. At the end of the day we will never play in League One like wee fannies like you.

29 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

We are here on merit due to being good.

You are also here on merit..............................................................

aye we're here on merit...but you aint...1 point clear of falkirk and your chairman voted to end the season for the benefit of scottish football 🤣🤣🤣....