Dundee vs Raith Rovers

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I literally gave you 5 or 6 reasons that he has learned from the first game and you've still given me zero reasons why you want him gone apart from some vague bullshit about not liking him. 

He's not even had a full season and the signs were it was beginning to come together before Covid kicked in. 

I know Dundee fans are renowned for knee-jerk drama-queenery but 2 games into the season has to be a new record FFS. 

And I have already explained this is not a 2 game knee jerk reaction but you continue with the bullshit about he is turning things around. No doubt you were saying the same last season after home defeats to Partick and QOS and multiple points dropped to Arbroath, Alloa and Morton . Lets not even discuss the embarrassing humping from Utd. Our performances in the first two games have been abysmal but this has just carried on from the abysmal performances last season. Head in the sand.

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Well, he put in 60 minutes or so verses Hearts, and wasn’t featured in any of the beatings issued for conceding goals or massive errors. He’s actually looking to have gotten up to speed with the game and has speed and a hell of a passing eye. Positioning is still a little bit of a weakness, but not nearly what it was...honestly, Davo and Bene are looking a little vulnerable at this level. We can, however, certainly clear balls of the line.

His positioning against hearts was absolutely fine. I didn’t see any issues in that game. Davo’s positioning is the worse out of all the defenders from what I’ve seen this season so far. Far too easy to get dragged out of position and leave gaps as seen today.

9 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

And I have already explained this is not a 2 game knee jerk reaction but you continue with the bullshit about he is turning things around. No doubt you were saying the same last season after home defeats to Partick and QOS and multiple points dropped to Arbroath, Alloa and Morton . Lets not even discuss the embarrassing humping from Utd. Our performances in the first two games have been abysmal but this has just carried on from the abysmal performances last season. Head in the sand.

:huh: Where did I mention he was turning things around? Please don't put words in my mouth - I'm not stupid enough to predict anything two games into a season. 

1 minute ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Who is predicting anything after two games? 

I don't know m8, but I know who isn't.

You said I said he was turning things around, which would suggest that - f**k me, I'm boring myself writing this - you thought I was predicting we were about to go on a run as presumably that's what you meant by turning things around. 

Literally all I said was he'd spotted the issues and addressed them which is as good as holding your hands up and admitting you made a mistake, which is far preferable to some of the recent stubborn chancers we've had who have clearly not been massive Einstein fans. 

images - 2020-10-25T035808.918.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I don't know m8, but I know who isn't.

You said I said he was turning things around, which would suggest that - f**k me, I'm boring myself writing this - you thought I was predicting we were about to go on a run as presumably that's what you meant by turning things around. 

Literally all I said was he'd spotted the issues and addressed them which is as good as holding your hands up and admitting you made a mistake, which is far preferable to some of the recent stubborn chancers we've had who have clearly not been massive Einstein fans. 

images - 2020-10-25T035808.918.jpeg

Fair enough m8. We are all after the same thing - promotion. I have big concerns but if McPake is the man who does it then I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. 

38 minutes ago, spot on said:

We have scored an average of 4 goals per league this season and you have conceded an average of 3 goals per game.

Simples - your getting a pumping😂

Fair play to Raith, they're either fucking excellent at finishing or lucky AF. Despite less possession and shots every game, nearly every attempt they've toepoked has made it beyond the goal line. 

Can this level of jammy remain? 

Tune in next week! 

Edited by Mr. Alli

26 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Fair enough m8. We are all after the same thing - promotion. I have big concerns but if McPake is the man who does it then I will be the first to hold my hands up and say I was wrong. 

The other thing I'd say is that having him and Dave MacKay bouncing ideas off each other will yield different results as opposed to what I suspect was a footballing dinosaur in Jimmy Nicholl. Whether it'll prove to be fruitful or not is another thing entirely but I'm prepared to give them a chance. 

I reserve the right to delete these posts/claim my account was hacked if the league position is not looking good after 10 games. 

I’m pretty sure your hands will be down. I’d like to put on record that if we go on some amazing run and win this league I’ll still say McPake’s a cunt.

I like the Rovers too but any team that Moussa can score against has to be utter dogshite in perpetuity.

48 minutes ago, The Derry said:

As a considerate host I will allow you to pick the location and decide whether or not weapons are permitted.  Have a good day.

OK, I'll bite.

You need to bring your Ma and Da, tell them I'll be dishing out two good shaggings and one good kicking.

I know your Da likes the boaby, so you better sort out who's getting the sore face.