Dundee vs Raith Rovers

Don't know why the Raith fans are so cocky tbh, we pressed self destruct rather than any brilliant performance in a Raith shirt. All us Dee's could see it coming and we are not shocked or surprised, just exasperated.

I think we're well aware our team didn't actually play that well today. Makes it all the more pleasing seing the reaction of your fans though.

Just now, grumswall said:

I think we're well aware our team didn't actually play that well today. Makes it all the more pleasing seing the reaction of your fans though.

Our reaction isn't a slight against Raith though. Fair fucks to you and I hope you have a decent season, we're just fed up of the same simple mistakes being made by our manager.

Our reaction isn't a slight against Raith though. Fair fucks to you and I hope you have a decent season, we're just fed up of the same simple mistakes being made by our manager.
There's a few of your fans who clearly see us as beneath them. You do have a good squad, hopefully you do get mcpake out ASAP to keep the jambos down here another season.

19 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Really enjoyed the commentary for the goal. The goal was described as both coming from nowhere and inevitable for a while. Aso enjoyed getting Frankie Musonda and Dylan Tait mixed up. 

I liked the way they surmised that Mendy coming on ment Davo was getting pushed into midfield. Then they realised he'd gone off and were determined that it was a defensive move to counter a by now nonexistent Dundee attacking threat. 

To be fair though, the late equaliser would've been a little less enjoyable if the commentary was a bit more reasonable. 

Just now, grumswall said:
3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

There's a few of your fans who clearly see us as beneath them. You do have a good squad, hopefully you do get mcpake out ASAP to keep the jambos down here another season.

I was actually hoping Dundee would’ve been better placed to battle the Jambos. But getting utterly raped without Vaseline must still be sore, and continues to run through the team. You can’t always blame McPake, they have 2 ex Scotland internationals in the team and should be galvanising their team. 

4 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I was actually hoping Dundee would’ve been better placed to battle the Jambos. But getting utterly raped without Vaseline must still be sore, and continues to run through the team. You can’t always blame McPake, they have 2 ex Scotland internationals in the team and should be galvanising their team. 

I'm not speaking from experience either way, but I don't think rapists even consider using vaseline. 

Just now, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

I'm not speaking from experience either way, but I don't think rapists even consider using vaseline. 

I was merely trying to soften the blow. I don’t advocate rape either. It was a metaphor haha. 

Great finish by Adam for Dundees goal, actually thought we dealt with his threat quite well (goal aside) glad we didn’t give him any chances from free kicks as everyone knows how dangerous he is from them. Interesting how things changed when he went off, be a big loss if he gets injured for the Dees.

8 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

Great finish by Adams for Dundees goal, actually thought we dealt with his threat quite well (goal aside) glad we didn’t give him any chances from free kicks as everyone knows how dangerous he is from them. Interesting how things changed when he went off, be a big loss if he gets injured for the Dees.

That was my thoughts Dundee look a different team when he went off, I’ll take a draw anyday of the week considering the injuries/ players we have out. 

1 minute ago, The Derry said:

Utterly unacceptable to drop points against a team of that calibre.  Players and management should be ashamed.

A team of that calibre,  that's right we have a management team that knows what they are doing, we are not paying over the odds for past it midfielders instead we have 2 x 19 yr olds, a 22 yr old and 23 yr old.  Just how much is Adam taking per week. We have a team spirit togetherness something you could learn from. Let's face it your a team that teeters on the edge of extinction but nevermind you are a massive team, not.