Dundee vs Raith Rovers

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

The commentary all of a sudden became glorious  listening that last 10 minutes. Couple of absolute fannies 😂 

I look forward to the balanced and unbiased commentary from your PPV offering when we visit Stark’s Park.

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

I look forward to the balanced and unbiased commentary from your PPV offering when we visit Stark’s Park.

That's exactly what you will get. Just like we got on the QoS stream last week. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

Actually, unlike the obnoxious pair on DFC today, our guys are very balanced.

5 minutes ago, renton said:

To be fair, ours have been decent and inoffensive during our other few games. Don't know why they decided to turn into a pair of wanks today.

Just now, renton said:

Aye, Davie and Niall who do our commentary make no apologies for being Rovers but always say they'll try to be respectful of the opposition. 

I'm delighted with the result given how it might have ended up. We won a watch with Hendry hitting the bar and Davo handling the ball in the box late in the second half. 

With that said, Dundee took off their main attacking forces in Adam and Mullen. After that they offered nothing other than long balls to Afolabi. The midfield performance from us was day and night between the two halfs and we improved as the game went on. Armstrong continued to cause issues on the wing. Musonda has done brilliantly to deputise at left back given that he's a central defender. Like Duku, nobody really knew how good he'd be. It was great to see him pick up his first goal. 

I'm absolutely made up for Nando Mendy too. Came on, didn't have much to do, but did body the eternally receding Paul McGowan. It's nice to see given Mendy's start in Scotland. Hopefully we'll give him more game time and he'll continue to get more confident. When he came in his English was really basic and he played with a concussion. His loan spell seems to have done him the world of good. He didn't get much game time today, but certainly last week he didn't have any issue when he came on. 

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

To be fair, ours have been decent and inoffensive during our other few games. Don't know why they decided to turn into a pair of wanks today.

Because they thought Raith Rovers were beneath them, we should’ve easily been pumped silly by the hugeness of your club.