Dundee vs Raith Rovers

2 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Watching the highlights if that Neil McCann goal again there. It’s a fucking fluke of a finish too.

Tbf, as bad as that day was it was fucking beautiful when Allan Walker smashed in the winner to end that run. Never seen so many people spitting the dummy after a game than that afternoon. One Dundee fan was screeching at how we'd cheated because we stole a few yards on the free kick before hand. The irony was completely lost on them. 

3 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

What’s up with Duku? Hopefully nothing serious been good for us so far.

If I had to guess, it’s simply that we have an ideal replacement for him for today, and he’s been knocked about the last couple of games, spending time down in both of them. Loco has Premiership playing time and matches The Count’s playing style pretty closely (large, physical presence in the middle) and is reported strong in the air...why not? 

How’s the quality of the video? Having to just listen as I’m not able to watch this one.

On Loco, while he hasn’t had time to bed in, since he’s playing CF, there’s very little to “learn” about the tactics that he couldn’t have seen from watching the last few games.

2 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Probably because he's broke the back of his couch, the fat tit. 

Is that boy Vince Vaughan still your best player? 

Offt. 🤦🏻‍♂️

We're more than capable of taking something today and I think we will. 

P. S. - Is it just me that doesn't like 'The Count' nickname? 

Yeah, the silver lining is that it's a straightforward brief for Lokotsch. Hold the ball up for the midfield runners. Get on the end of set pieces. Score goals if the opportunity arises. 

Losing Manny is a huge blow, but at least we've got a like for like replacement. I've no idea what we would've done if we didn't have Duku last week. 

How’s the quality of the video? Having to just listen as I’m not able to watch this one.
On Loco, while he hasn’t had time to bed in, since he’s playing CF, there’s very little to “learn” about the tactics that he couldn’t have seen from watching the last few games.
Looks good so far.