Dundee vs Raith Rovers

No Duku for us which is a huge loss. Hopefully just the knock he has been nursing the last few weeks rather than anything serious. Fingers crossed Lars can prove to be an adequate replacement.

As said at the start of the thread looking forward to our promising young midfield challenging itself against the quality and experience Dundee have in there. Should be a good game, hopefully the weather doesn’t spoil it too much.

2-1 to Dundee I think. The thought of the pace and power of Afolabi up against Bene and Davo is giving me the fear. We look susceptible to the long ball over the top of our high line and with Dorrans and Adam supplying Afolabi I think Dundee will get a bit of joy from that.

Would be nice to continue our promising start but anything we get here is a bonus.

Edited by R.R.FC

6 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

No Duku. That’s a big blow.

5 minutes ago, RR #1 said:

Nae Duku? Ffs 😢 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Similar to last week where we have no real attacking options to change the game off the bench.

1 minute ago, RR #1 said:

Not much attacking options on that bench.

Enjoying this tandem act tbh. Saying the same things at the exact same time.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, rainbowrising said:

last weeks first half shape please. In the 2nd half when we shifted McDaid left and had Afolabi drifting wide right where McDaid had been we simply stopped playing. 

Was Dorrans playing as LM in the first half last week? I couldn't tell who was really in that position.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was Dorrans playing as LM in the first half last week? I couldn't tell who was really in that position.

Yeah I thought he was but told to drift inside about 10 yards. Think he’s played a lot of his career in that position. 

Yeah, Duku missing is a big blow. No doubt. Asking a lot of big Lars to jump in and play the figurehead as well as Duku. Hope he’s a hard worker.

Six strikers on the books, four out. Little wonder the bench looks a bit short in that department!

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Watching the highlights if that Neil McCann goal again there. It’s a fucking fluke of a finish too.

I love the noise of it. The majority of the crowd think it's just been blocked or something.