Dundee vs Raith Rovers

This is the Championship, Raith fans really need to learn when people reply you can't just flail "still bitter, raging, seething", there is a better standard of posting up here. Your club was thrown into a higher standard, your patter has to follow. 
On today's showings, it doesn't look like either will be around here for long. 

Based on your showing against Hearts, I reckon there’s more chance of you falling further down the leagues than the mighty Raith.

Couldn’t even finish us off in your own backyard.

Can quite clearly see the Rage flowing through your keyboard though.

11 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

aye we're here on merit...but you aint...1 point clear of falkirk and your chairman voted to end the season for the benefit of scottish football 🤣🤣🤣....

Your chairman voted NO then YES or was it NO oh wait we will get a glamour friendly with Celtic if we change our mind 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway...seeing the highlights doesn’t change my opinion of the game too much. I think our late equaliser wasn’t totally undeserved despite not being great on the day. Expected a bit more from Dundee, can understand their frustrations, they got visibly weaker with every substitution they made.

We got away with one with the Davo handball. The ref was in a good position as well. The only defence I can think is that it appeared to hit his elbow which was in at his side rather than his hand which was further out in a more unnatural position. Strange that Afolabi was the only one to strongly appeal.

McPake's post match comments are embarrassing and further highlights that he's not learned a single thing.

Bleating about switching off at a set piece when we were comfortable. He's even explicitly asked about us sitting deep and being too defensive and states that's to be expected at the end of games.

Fucking hell.

No idea what Hendry is doing there when he hits it off the bar. Can only assume its the fact that he is so one footed that he would rather take it from a dreadful angle for the left foot rather than just boot it clear with his right. 

I said it earlier in the thread but moments like Hendry's attempted clearance and Davo getting away with a blatant handball whilst holding onto a 1-0 lead are absolute definitive hallmarks that you're going to get punted in the baws.

21 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I said it earlier in the thread but moments like Hendry's attempted clearance and Davo getting away with a blatant handball whilst holding onto a 1-0 lead are absolute definitive hallmarks that you're going to get punted in the baws.

The game was almost reminiscent of when we went to Easter Road under Grant Murray in December. We got pumped rotten for 89 minutes - complete backs to the wall stuff. Hibs should've had 4 or 5. Then in the 90th minute we subbed on Christian Nade who scored immediately at a corner. It was one of those games where the longer it went on at 1-0, the more optimistic I became we'd do the dirty on the opposition. Yesterday, we created a few half chances but we definitely had lady luck on our side. It's all about small margins, we've been relegated off a ghost goal and we missed out on a title when our best player hit the post from three yards out in stoppage time of the final game. We'll take the break this time, and moan like f**k when it happens against us. 

13 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

The game was almost reminiscent of when we went to Easter Road under Grant Murray in December. We got pumped rotten for 89 minutes - complete backs to the wall stuff. Hibs should've had 4 or 5. Then in the 90th minute we subbed on Christian Nade who scored immediately at a corner. It was one of those games where the longer it went on at 1-0, the more optimistic I became we'd do the dirty on the opposition. Yesterday, we created a few half chances but we definitely had lady luck on our side. It's all about small margins, we've been relegated off a ghost goal and we missed out on a title when our best player hit the post from three yards out in stoppage time of the final game. We'll take the break this time, and moan like f**k when it happens against us. 

When was the ghost goal incident?

41 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Dobbie for Queen of the South in the season we got relegated. Had it been called correctly, we'd have stayed up with the 2 extra points. 

We were doomed that season anyway. We’d have just found another way to get ourselves relegated...like in a play-off at home to Brechin where we continually took a lead, then lost a lead, then lost a penalty shoot-out in a ridiculous manner.

Look at that away form. 10 defeats in a row. That season was mental.03ECEC5A-DDAA-4345-A42F-AF29F3E7387F.thumb.png.03725bbb3a84e5b5c933e10c12767191.png

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

We were doomed that season anyway. We’d have just found another way to get ourselves relegated...like in a play-off at home to Brechin where we continually took a lead, then lost a lead, then lost a penalty shoot-out in a ridiculous manner.

Look at that away form. 10 defeats in a row. That season was mental.03ECEC5A-DDAA-4345-A42F-AF29F3E7387F.thumb.png.03725bbb3a84e5b5c933e10c12767191.png

Aye, absolutely: you're either good enough over the course of the season or you're not up to it. You don't lose to a Brechin team who lost more games than they won if you're fit to play at that level - too many shitebags in the squad and dugout. We didn't win from October through to February. The collective decision making of the board went mental after McKinnon left for United. It was a complete shambles of a season. Loaning Vaughan out to Dumbarton to replace him with Ryan Stevenson who ended up putting in his best performance playing 90 minutes in goals was the peak.

That and Drysdale coming out and slaughtering the fans for not buying hospitality for the Hearts game which involved a Q&A with Skacel (who hadn't scored) and Locke (who hadn't won in 9 games) which was clearly being marketed for the away fans. Fortunately, the marketing of the club has improved completely. I used to slaughter the club back then but I can't give them anything but praise now. 

55 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Castle Huntly?

Seems reasonable suggestion seeing as the place is fairly wide open.

No Mersey for Ferrie as he comes for cross!🥴

Coat's on and I'm offski!🙄

Edited by embow