Dundee vs Raith Rovers

20 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

We give him the freedom of Fintry. Basically we do whatever the f**k we want. We are Dundee. If we want to go into admin again we will. If we want to pay £20k a week to Chico then so be it. At the end of the day we will never play in League One like wee fannies like you.

No you'll just go out of business chasing a dream and your larger and better neighbour's. 

Christ, the patter in here.

Thought we just about deserved a point today,  the blatant penalty that wasn’t given aside. Adams is class and no surprise he got the goal. Apart from that Dundee had a lot of possession but didn’t do enough with it. Without Adams they looked fairly devoid of a cutting edge. Our midfield was noticeably poorer than it has been although that might be because Dundee were a step up from Arbroath or QOS.  Duku was a real miss. Not entirely convinced by Loko yet, especially on that first half showing. Too early to judge though. Just delighted that Dundee sat back and allowed us back into the game.

Wasn't too bothered by the commentators. They were bias but that’s what you expect. Sat in your house telling them to f**k off when they spout nonsense is part of the Livestream experience I reckon.  Was enjoyable hearing their reaction to our goal. 

7 from 3 games is a great start. Roll on next week 

Edited by roverthemoon

Would have loved a Mendy goal but alas Frankie will do. 

Not a great performance from the team but getting another point on the board, especially in a reduced season is decent. I don't think either team were able to show how good they can be due to the weather conditions but a draw was probably the fairest result overall.

Just now, Zen Archer Esq. said:

Still bitter about becoming Championship regulars I see.

This is the Championship, Raith fans really need to learn when people reply you can't just flail "still bitter, raging, seething", there is a better standard of posting up here. Your club was thrown into a higher standard, your patter has to follow. 

On today's showings, it doesn't look like either will be around here for long. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

This is the Championship, Raith fans really need to learn when people reply you can't just flail "still bitter, raging, seething", there is a better standard of posting up here. Your club was thrown into a higher standard, your patter has to follow. 

I'm going to give you  a standing 8 on account of the time of night, your eyes are rolling and as it's near the end of the round you can get a rest for a couple of minutes.

Still feel like we got away with one a wee bit after watching the highlights, and if we’d been in Dundee’s position I’d be annoyed at having thrown two points away. Regan Hendry hitting his own crossbar (what is he trying to do?) and Davidson’s stonewall handball not being given are huge slices of luck and on another day contribute to us losing 3-0. As much as we put a bit more pressure on Dundee in the second half we don’t exactly carve out many clear cut chances.

Dundee’s goal Tait, who wasn’t at it at all all day, gifts the ball away with a slack pass and Hendry lets Adam onto his left foot so, so easily. He doesn’t even really shift the ball, Hendry just lets him waltz by him. Our goal is awful as well, though I wouldn’t fancy trying to mark Frankie at a set piece. We actually have some presence about us this season, which hopefully means we can make those sorts of situations count a bit more.

^^^ still raging