Dundee vs Raith Rovers

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Did Keith Wright not come from the Rovers? And what about the wee Spanish weasel?

IIRC Keith Wright is probably the only (if not it's a club with few members) player to have been inducted to the HoF of 3 clubs.

Met office saying it’s pishing down from the wee hours... does the slope mean that the pitch is safe from water logging?
I have to say I love the 4G - never worrying about rain fucking your day out (pre Covid, obviously).  

Thank f**k we don't have a 5g pitch in this climate. Manwithtinfoilhat.jpeg

12 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

Met office saying it’s pishing down from the wee hours... does the slope mean that the pitch is safe from water logging?

I have to say I love the 4G - never worrying about rain fucking your day out (pre Covid, obviously).  

🎵The next we knew, it had gone half two, 

And outside was stormy weather. 🎶

Could be that - pretty rare that Dens is waterlogged and when that has happened it’s usually been after several days of rain which we haven’t had.

53 minutes ago, HIT THE CHANNEL said:

I'd be quite surprised if the pitch was in trouble. We had a couple of call-offs last season, but I'm pretty sure those were due to a few days' worth of rain. People were worrying about our game last week against Morton due to a similar heavy rainfall early in the morning, and all was well come kickoff.

Could be that - pretty rare that Dens is waterlogged and when that has happened it’s usually been after several days of rain which we haven’t had.

Do you not live in Dundee? It’s been a horrendous October. The ground is at maximum moisture capacity. Could easily be off, if it’s as bad as predicted imo.

55 minutes ago, The Derry said:

If we don't beat these fucking losers, what's the point?

Some say it’s the taking part that counts. Maybe take solace in that.

If we lose to a team managed by James McfuckingPake it’ll be a sad day for the club.

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

If we lose to a team managed by James McfuckingPake it’ll be a sad day for the club.

That's a very valid point until you realise he's pitted against John McGlynn and you realise it wouldn't be that much of a surprise, tbh. 

20 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What’s this ‘thank you’ pish? Tragic. Dundee are axis c***s, intae them.

WTF is an axis c**t?

Anyway, these Raith cuntos appear to be getting ideas above their station and need brought down a peg or two. 

5-0 Dundee.

Thank you.

Edited by Dee Man

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

Some say it’s the taking part that counts. Maybe take solace in that.

It's not possible for your boring little club to get any sadder.